Product review for ION hard bonnet Dryer

Sexyred

Does have anybody use/have the Ion bonnet dryer? I would like to know how it worked out for you? Do you like/dislike the dryer? and would you recommend it to a fellow LHCFer?

I would like to know because I just purshased one for $41.00 from Sally's and would like to know the reviews for it. Any information will be appreciated.

Love it love it love it. Hair dries faster. My rollersets come out smooth, shiny and my hair feels more well conditioned and less damaged with that dryer.

Now, with the hood dryer I have, it seems like the air doesn't circulate..so my rollersets in the past were bone dry in some spots, and damp in others...

does this dryer have the direct heat blast of air, or does the air circulate like a salon dryer...I'm in the market for a new hood dryer, and I don't know what kind to get

Is the ion dryer a keeper?

I have the BaByliss Thermal Ionic Hard Hat Dryer on the stand. I love love love it! Not only the covenience of being able to roll it where ever I need it to go opposed to that darn table top. But it does shortens the drying time. It has the ability to switch the ionic feature on and off. I usually leave it on even for my cond. I made this purchase about 4 months ago and it was well worth it. My rollersets come out shiney and bouncy! I purchase it from folica for around $169.

SvelteVelvet said:
Love it love it love it. Hair dries faster. My rollersets come out smooth, shiny and my hair feels more well conditioned and less damaged with that dryer.

^^^^Everything she said! And it has been the only hair dryer that my daughter will sit under. My DH brought mine from Sally's about 2 years ago, one of the best gifts he ever gave me :-)

janeemat said:
I have the BaByliss Thermal Ionic Hard Hat Dryer on the stand. I love love love it! Not only the covenience of being able to roll it where ever I need it to go opposed to that darn table top. But it does shortens the drying time. It has the ability to switch the ionic feature on and off. I usually leave it on even for my cond. I made this purchase about 4 months ago and it was well worth it. My rollersets come out shiney and bouncy! I purchase it from folica for around $169.

I learned about the stand-up dryers after buying mine, when I can I'm gonna purchase this one.

InNeedofHairapy said:
Now, with the hood dryer I have, it seems like the air doesn't circulate..so my rollersets in the past were bone dry in some spots, and damp in others...

does this dryer have the direct heat blast of air, or does the air circulate like a salon dryer...I'm in the market for a new hood dryer, and I don't know what kind to get

Is the ion dryer a keeper?

No doubt, drying time is cut in half with this dryer. It distributes heat evenly. However, with my rollers it's like I'm JUST making it sitting under there. So if you use big rollers you may want to look for one that accommodizes for bigger hair setting. That's my only little gripe. You may want to look for one with a bigger hood, but make sure that it distributes Ionic heat.

Thanks everyone for your replies. I thought it was a good one because of the whole ionic feature. I would say Sally's has it right now for a pretty good price especially with the $5 coupon deal. What can I say I am a sucker for a good bargain. Keep the repliess coming

I love the Ion hooded dryer - the only complaint i have - and it is MINOR - is I am, shall we shall than tall, so adjusting it is a bit of a chore. It does, however, dry very fast, and is not too noisy for those in the room not under the dryer.

I bought the Ion bonnet dryer in April. I use it to DC and to dry my rollersets. I like it. I have a big head and I use 2" rollers. I manage to get my head under there with all of those rollers.

It's the only dryer I've ever used at home, so I don't have another one to compare it to, but I would recommend it.

I have it and have used it for the past 4 years and its still running strong! That being said ive used it for so long that i really cant compare it to anything... my hair takes around an hour and 20 mins to dry in the salon and an hour with this at home.

geez does anyone want to buy one? I used this dryer once for a deep conditioning and my mom ended up buying stand up one the next day, so its jus sitting there in the box:perplexed. I been trying to sell it in the product exchange but it keeps getting bumped down. PM me if interested.

Back