Product Review: Elasta QP Intense Conditioner

Lindy

I wanted to love this conditioner - it's pretty inexpensive and I have read some raves on it here...

It did absolutely nothing for my hair!! I put it on and put my heat cap on for 20 minutes. I got practically no slip at all when I washed it out. My hair just didn't feel like it normally does when I use my other conditioners. I followed it with Pantene Smooth & Sleek, which saved the day. Actually I have to say that the Pantene was only so/so... (that was my first time trying it...)

Today I ended up condition washing my hair again (due to my Ripple Effect disaster last night
laugh.gif
), and I used my Clairol 5X for dry/damaged hair. I'm telling you, THAT conditioner is EXCELLENT!!! My hair felt SO silky when I washed it out!! No comparison to last night - sorry Pantene!!
wink.gif

Lindy,

Thanks for your great review! I'm sorry it didn't work out, but we all know how that can happen and you did not break the bank.

I guess I will be adding the Clairol Renewal 5x conditioner for dry/damaged to my ever-growing list of Clairol products. Have you tried the companion shampoo? It is utterly lovely. Can't describe the smell...I think it must be close to the conditioner....seems like all of them are. But, that shampoo leaves my hair SO soft.

~Jade~

Hi Jade
wave.gif

No, I haven't tried the shampoo, but I just may have to!! Girl, you GOTTA try that conditioner!! My hair is air-drying in a bun right now, I took it down to comb and smooth it again and it is SOOOO unbelievably soft!!
smile.gif

Back