Product Review Database

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Hi Ladies

The product review has been enabled, and you can start your reviews once it is viewable to you. I am still working on the content, but you can see what I have uploaded so far (and i have about 20 more products to load). If I did not include your product(s), it was either because you did not include the name of the product in full or list the type of product it was along with the photo - (i.e. Salerm Leave In Conditioner + photo). Or I just overlooked it by mistake (sorry). I have to categorize all of these products, and so if I dont know what they are I can not put them in the database.

I appreciate everyone who helped out, but I STILL need your help this will be an ongoing task for me. So I need you to post the products that you would like to see in the database in this thread.

Also the salon review portion will not even have content until the end of next month, so you can ignore that category for now.
Thanks, Bev :)

Last edited:
bump -

please also let me know of any mistakes that you notice in the Product Review by submitting a ticket - thanks!

Are some of the parts disabled like pros, cons and do you recommend this product? I just did a reveiw and submitted it and it said i don't recommend this product, lol. I can't change it to yes. Also i can't rate the products. I can't even edit. I'm kinda lost.:perplexed

oh thanks wheezy, i will ask nikos about having the option to go back and edit.

Sorry, i figured it out, lol. But there is no option to edit.

me, too. I could not edit my review after missing the PROS/ CONS portion. So unfortunately, I added a second review with the missing information in it. I didn't repeat my comment, but I just reference the "above post" for the body of the review the second time around.

Did that make much sense??:spinning:

Here ya go.....very top of the forum..in the status bar:

take a look:yep:

Attachments

• review.jpg
    review.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 460
Hey Bev, what about the salon reviews? I want to add Sedwicks Salon & Day Spa 1506 East 63rd Street Chicago, IL
Stylist :Deneen 773.383.9671 Is that alright?

hi wheezy - its there :) now that part of the database is going to take me a while to populate. you can start a review on her if you want !

I don't know where to find the reviews. The product I would like to review is MegaGrowth Deep Strengthening Growth Conditioner.

Can you add Kimble Hair Systems Hair Butter to the database in the Cremes/Pomades category? Here are the product claims:

For Styling All Hair Types. Apply Kimble Hair Systems Hair Butter to soften and smooth hair. Containing hydrating olive oil and vitamins A & E, Hair Butter seals in moisture to help restore and maintain hair's health. Hair butter also eliminates frizz and flyaways while adding a slight sheen so hair appears natural and healthy.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Kimble Hair Butter.jpg
    Kimble Hair Butter.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
The kimble product has been added. Thanks ladies for your patience, I hope to work on updating the database more next month :)

I can't access the database. Is it up and running yet?

Okay, I feel dumb. Look two posts up, dodo head.

Last edited:
Hi Ladies

The product review has been enabled, and you can start your reviews once it is viewable to you. I am still working on the content, but you can see what I have uploaded so far (and i have about 20 more products to load). If I did not include your product(s), it was either because you did not include the name of the product in full or list the type of product it was along with the photo - (i.e. Salerm Leave In Conditioner + photo). Or I just overlooked it by mistake (sorry). I have to categorize all of these products, and so if I dont know what they are I can not put them in the database.

I appreciate everyone who helped out, but I STILL need your help this will be an ongoing task for me. So I need you to post the products that you would like to see in the database in this thread.

Also the salon review portion will not even have content until the end of next month, so you can ignore that category for now.
Thanks, Bev :)

Thanks so much for your hard work Bev!!

Hey Ladies,

I've tried Bronner Brothers - Growth Serum this weekend and it feels good on my scalp. Its light and not greasy. My scalp can't handle all that grease and oil. My hair stays too moist and then is prone to snapping. I do love the Cantu Shea Butter, but I'll use only on my ends. Love the smell. :)

I wanted to share my experiences with Mizani Butter Blend - Regular and Frederick Fekkai Hair Color 5N. I relaxed my hair on December 31, 2008. I waited until February 1, 2009 to color. In between the relaxer and color, I used Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise weekly. I realize that the Frederick Fekkai Hair Color is permanent, but after trying Clairol, Dark & Lovely, and Jazzing this was the best. I also use Frederick Fekkai shea butter shampoo, shea butter conditioner and glossing cream. Although the costs of these products are more expensive, they are worth every penny. Since firing my hair stylist more than a year ago, my hair has improved significantly. The growth rate has improved greatly! It is soft and has body and lotsof shine. I am thoroughly satisfied with the results of the relaxer and hair color.

Hi Beverly,
I'am fairly new to the forum and still learning my way around. I would love to view the product review database. How can I access the page?

Ok, now I am understanding why I missed this feature: it was enabled late last year. I thought it had been around forever and I had overlooked it.

Back