Product Review - Culture Wrap and Smooth Creme

HoneyDew

Guys,

I just got using this wonderful product!! I even sent them an email praising the product.

http://www.culturecare.net/products/creme.html

I emailed the culture company a few weeks ago and asked for a sample of their 7-day relaxer. They sent me 4 samples of it and a coupon to get one of their products free (up tp $3.99).

I decided to get the Wrap and Smooth Creme. (I have not tried the samples yet)

The trouble I have with most moisturizing cream is that the ones that really leave my hair moist (i.e. Profectiv Root Health and Profectiv Break Free) tend to make my flatironed hair frizz up. The ones the don't revert my hair, (Liv, Mango Butter, and Carrot Cream) don't give me that supple softness and moist feeling I like. I do like Vitapointe, but it still does not give me that moist feeling. Some of them even make me break hair as I try to apply to the length of my hair.

This Wrap and Smooth Creme is what I looking for all wrapped in one!! And Last night after partying I did not wrap myhair up so it was kinda dry and tangled today. The Wrap and Smooth Creme has made my hair feel moist and slicked and shined w/o any greasiness.

I recommend this to anyone that has been looking for a good moisturizing cream.

I am have thick type 4 relaxed hair that is pretty healthy and w/o any rough ends.

bottle_wrapsmooth.jpg

HoneyDew thanks for your review! Can this be purchased at BSS or only online? tia

HoneyDew said:
Guys,

I just got using this wonderful product!! I even sent them an email praising the product.

http://www.culturecare.net/products/creme.html

I emailed the culture company a few weeks ago and asked for a sample of their 7-day relaxer. They sent me 4 samples of it and a coupon to get one of their products free (up tp $3.99).

I decided to get the Wrap and Smooth Creme. (I have not tried the samples yet)

The trouble I have with most moisturizing cream is that the ones that really leave my hair moist (i.e. Profectiv Root Health and Profectiv Break Free) tend to make my flatironed hair frizz up. The ones the don't revert my hair, (Liv, Mango Butter, and Carrot Cream) don't give me that supple softness and moist feeling I like. I do like Vitapointe, but it still does not give me that moist feeling. Some of them even make me break hair as I try to apply to the length of my hair.

This Wrap and Smooth Creme is what I looking for all wrapped in one!! And Last night after partying I did not wrap myhair up so it was kinda dry and tangled today. The Wrap and Smooth Creme has made my hair feel moist and slicked and shined w/o any greasiness.

I recommend this to anyone that has been looking for a good moisturizing cream.

I am have thick type 4 relaxed hair that is pretty healthy and w/o any rough ends.

bottle_wrapsmooth.jpg

Back