Product REDUX--BIOSILK :)

ryanshope

I am a recovering PJ, especially in the conditioner catagory--so I have dozens of conditioners. I was a big follower of Biosilk in 04 and I sort of fell off with them. Well, I am back in love again. My hair has been breaking in little pieces as of late so I did a aphogee treatment the deep conditioned with Humectress. So my hair was feelling nice but not I needed that extra Ummph...so I have the Biosilk Smoothing Balm, Temp Straightener, the Silk Serum and the Silk Conditioner. So I deep conditioned for 20 minutes, applied the serum, straightener and smoothing balm. I then rollerset on wire mesh rollers and dried my hair overnight. MAN! My hair is so soft and moist feeling..it is AMAZING! I am 3 months post relaxer so I am impressed with the results. My new growth is coming in like weeds(on the Vitamin challenge) so I am trying to hold out until April to relax. But for any 4a/b looking for a nice system, please give Biosilk a try!

I will tonight..I have a new cam but have been so triflin about posting pics but now that I have been called out I will post this evening

Back