Product Rave!!!!!!

Healthb4Length

:D I recently went to walmart and while browsing the hair section I found a product called CANTU moisturizing shampoo. Now I've seen a few posts here and there about it but nothing much. Being the product Junkie that I am I HAD TO BUY IT! Well the investment was definately worth it because after I shampooed my hair it was so soooft and fluffy (I'm thinking this is just as good or even better than my NTM!). THis stuff smells great (Pina Colada) and I was able to make the comb GLIDE thru my thick type 4a hair with 2 1/2 inches of NG! I washed my hair again with this shampoo and again it remained moistured, detangled and soft...this is definately worth it!!! Ladies this product is no joke!! I'm only sad because my Walmart only sells the shampoo, I'm excited to try other products from their line, I'm off to check out their site now it's www.cantusheasoft.com.:)

I can't wait to try them but I can't seem to find a store that sells them and I didn't find any info about online ordering.

Oh no not another rave.:lol: I first time I saw this hair products was in Khas album where she mentioned that she started to use this instead of Elasta QP mango butter and her hair is gorgeous. I think it was the grow strong strengthening treatment if I am not mistaken. I saw it in the BSS this weekend and I never bother to purchase it because I have way too much products already. I had to fight the PJism:look:

I have been wanting to try these products for some time now. Does anyone know who sells the entire product line?

Hi,
I use the Shea Butter Leave In Conditoning Repair Cream by Cantu. It has a creamy consistency (almost pudding like) and smells great (although the secnt is not overpowering) It's a "Holy Grail" product. I've been through two tubs (16 oz) already. I use it before I rollerset (on the very ends) and before I wrap at night. I also use it to slick back my sides before putting my hair in a bun or pony tail. I use it before I flat iron on my ends, too (although very sparingly). I can't rave enough about this stuff.
(I also keep a tub at my desk at the office.)

Question: Does the shampoo have sulfates in it? I've been wanting to try it and the conditoner, but I won't touch anything with sulfates.

TIA & Thanks for the review.

Aileen

Last edited:
Yeah I asked about Cantu in a earlier thread a few months back!! I used the shea cream and I liked the consistency of it!! I recently saw it in Wal-martmyself but I reached for the QP Elasta Oil sheen!! Next time I will get it!!

Yeah the shampoo does have sulfates in it...I am usually very weary of products that contain it but this one definately worked great, did not dry my hair out at all.

aileendq said:
Hi,
I use the Shea Butter Leave In Conditoning Repair Cream by Cantu. It has a creamy consistency (almost pudding like) and smells great (although the secnt is not overpowering) It's a "Holy Grail" product. I've been through two tubs (16 oz) already. I use it before I rollerset (on the very ends) and before I wrap at night. I also use it to slick back my sides before putting my hair in a bun or pony tail. I use it before I flat iron on my ends, too (although very sparingly). I can't rave enough about this stuff.
(I also keep a tub at my desk at the office.)

Question: Does the shampoo have sulfates in it? I've been wanting to try it and the conditoner, but I won't touch anything with sulfates.

TIA & Thanks for the review.

Aileen

I tried the shampoo, unfortunately it was harsh on my hair. I do love other products from this line Breakcure is a great moisturizer and kills frizz, the Repair Leave-in Cream is a staple too, and I'm currently trying out their moisturizer in the big bottle.

metalkitty said:
I tried the shampoo, unfortunately it was harsh on my hair. I do love other products from this line Breakcure is a great moisturizer and kills frizz, the Repair Leave-in Cream is a staple too, and I'm currently trying out their moisturizer in the big bottle.

Sorry the shampoo didn't work out for you, we all have different body pHs but I'm glad the other products worked out for you. Thanks for posting your results!:)

Back