Product Rave!

Devi

I've used this for a little while, it's a relatively new product... but I haven't seen it be mentioned on the board.

It's a heavy protein treatment. After using it I get zero breakage. I use it before and after my texturizers and once every 4 months or so. It makes your scalp tingle and it has a minty smell. It only costs 3 dollars and change
smile.gif
It comes in a 4-oz. bottle that says that it should last for 7 treatments. Maybe it's 7 treatments for people with short hair or something, because I use half of the bottle! However, it's cheap and I don’t mind spending 3 dollars three times a year.

It's called St. Ives hair repair liquid protein.

Ingredients: Deionized water, Propylene glycol, Keratin amino acids, Soluble Collagen, Hydrolyzed whole wheat Protein, Soluble wheat protein, pathenol, Rosemary extract, Chamomile extract, sage extract, comfrey extract, yarrow extract, nettle extract, menthol, carbomer, methylparaben, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, triethanolamine, Ethyl Paraben, DMDM hydantoin, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 4, Red 33

The directions say to apply to your hair for 3-5 minutes. I apply it and use a heating cap for 15 minutes.

Me Likey!
trampoline.gif

I've never seen it in a sample packet, but there could be samples for all that I know. The one that I buy comes in a brown bottle inside of a white box.

Back