Product Rave w/ Pics!: Soft & Beautiful Botanicals lite creme moisturizer

kblc06

This stuff is amazing and pretty cheap (around $2.89-4.79). I began using this stuff during the last leg of my transition....I don't remember why I stopped (but that's neither here nor there). I've been looking for a product that would allow me to wear my hair semi-naked without any hold and actually moisturize. My hair is the driest on the planet and is very porous- I can drench my hair in moisturizer at 10:00 and by 10:30 it's as dry as the Kalahari desert. Well I've found my answer (My hair is also dry in these pics):

( I used long aid curl activator for my edges, and the lite creme moisturizer on the rest. I also applied a dollop of Rasta Mango and lime locking creme gel on my ends to seal). My hair is still very soft

Beautiful waves! I almost got sea sick! LOL

I've never tried this moisturizer. Did you buy it at Sally's?

I am in love with those waves. They look soft but still shiny. I think you have found a great product for that mane of yours.

Judging by your avatar(I know stupid) I wouldn't have even thought you had wavy hair. I thought you were kinky coily. Nevertheless it is still amazing. I like the first pic the best.

Beautiful waves! I almost got sea sick! LOL

I've never tried this moisturizer. Did you buy it at Sally's?

You can find this at Sally's, Walmart, or any mainstream retailer really. It's one of those products that you frequently find in the "courtesy" black/ethnic section :lol:

I am in love with those waves. They look soft but still shiny. I think you have found a great product for that mane of yours.

Judging by your avatar(I know stupid) I wouldn't have even thought you had wavy hair. I thought you were kinky coily. Nevertheless it is still amazing. I like the first pic the best.

Actually, you're not too far off. My curl pattern is loose (3abc), but the actual texture is thready and somewhat plush like type 4 hair. But, it's fine at the same time and can be weighed down very easily :dizzy: .It's really bizarre because things that work for silkier type 3s don't normally work on my hair,but products for type 4 hair can be a too heavy and make my hair look greasy :nono:. It's also very halo-y and styles do not last AT ALL! Depending on what products and techniques I use (and the length of my hair), my hair gave appear as loose a 2c/3a or as tight as 4a hair.

I used to use this when i was relaxed and i liked it. I never thought of trying it on my natural hair. You hair looks pretty op, im glad you found something that works for you.

Back