Product Rave: Softsheen-Carson Roots of Nature

kblc06

This is some the best stuff I've used in a minute. I received a sample of the Strengthening oil moisturizer and Deep Penetrating reconstructor from my mom. And OMG!!! Tangles melt away from my unwashed, non-wet and unconditioned DRY HAIR like butter with the moisturizer. My hair has never taken to any type of oil moisturizer, even ORS. And it smells great. It is RIDICULOUS how moisturized my hair feels.

The last time I've encountered a product like this was when I discovered Joico & Cantu shea butter leave-in. The reconstructor is awesome as well and has more moisturizing properties rather than hardcore protein. I might just try this whole line, especially since it's a cheaper alternative than Joico. Don't sleep on it!

http://www.softsheen-carson.com/_us/_en/products/haircare/rootsofnature.aspx

Here's a list of the ingredients :

Oil Moisturizer:
42675 SS10 - Aqua/Water , Glycine Soja Oil/Soybean Oil , Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil , Glycerin , Isopropyl Palmitate , Polyacrylamide , Isoceteth-20 , Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate , Fragrance , C13-14 Isoparaffin , Lecithin , Methylparaben , Laureth-7 , Hexyl Cinnamal , Sorbic Acid , Ethylparaben , Xylose , Citric Acid , Persea Gratissima Oil/Avocado Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Shea Butter , Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil , Dimethicone , VP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer , Geraniol , Benzyl Benzoate , Limonene , Citral , Camellia Sinensis Extract/Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea) , Methylisothiazolinone , Linalool , Laureth-4 , Laureth-23 , Benzyl Alcohol , 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanedio , CI 19140/Yellow 5 , CI 14700/Red 4 , CI 17200/Red 33 , CI 42090/Blue 1

I was eyeing these products. Especially the DC.

Thanks for the review. Hopefully more people that have used this product, chimes in.

I am using the reconstructor. I love it. I also love that the CVS around the corner carries it.

The only place I've been able to find it is wal-mart and that's only in select stores

Back