PRODUCT RAVE: Shea Aloe Butter from Hairveda.net!!

FlawedBeauty

I got some of this stuff last week and used it for the first time last night and all i can say is HOLY SH*T!! This stuff is awesome! My hair is like sillk right now! I can't believe how soft and moisturized it is!! This stuff is definitely a keeper :D

I must confess that this stuff is pure GOLD!!!! I am addicted to BB moisturizing growth lotion, so I was a little apprehensive using it at first. And boy was I glad I did! Talk about shocked! This stuff was amazing. My hair was moist and silky and my hair loves it. I flat ironed my hair using both the shea Aloe and silk elements heat protectant and MAN OH MAN my hair was blinging, smelling good, and moist from root to tip! You have got to try this stuff!

I also tried hair veda's whipped baggy cream and I am shocked by this stuff. I love, love, love it! This is definitely a staple of mine and dare I say, I could definitely replace my bb growth products, or at least with use in conjunction with them ;-)

FlawedBeauty said:
I got some of this stuff last week and used it for the first time last night and all i can say is HOLY SH*T!! This stuff is awesome! My hair is like sillk right now! I can't believe how soft and moisturized it is!! This stuff is definitely a keeper :D

:eek: :lachen:

I can't wait to try her products, she is so nice and communication is A+, I had always wanted to hear a review on the Shealoe Butter! Now I know it is good, I am gonna have to order me a Huge Container LOL!! I know that will last me a good 3 months LOL!!!

Oh yeah Hairveda products are wonderful! I haven't tried the shealoe or baggy cream yet, but I plan on doing so soon! The Cocasta oil and Vatika Frosting are great! The frosting smells MMMMMmmmm.....like frosting!!! My kids chase me around the house when I put that in my hair!:lol:

Thanks for posting this FlawedBeauty!:) I love Shea Butter products so I'm going to give this a try. Does it weigh your hair down, is it heavy?

Also, has anyone tried the Almond Glaze?

NappyParadise said:
I can't wait to try her products, she is so nice and communication is A+, I had always wanted to hear a review on the Shealoe Butter! Now I know it is good, I am gonna have to order me a Huge Container LOL!! I know that will last me a good 3 months LOL!!!
:kiss: Awww! Thank you !~
That was so sweet of you~

Can I flatiron my natural hair using the shealoe butter and a heat protectant? Will I get the same bling result? :confused: :scratchch

EMJazzy said:
Can I flatiron my natural hair using the shealoe butter and a heat protectant? Will I get the same bling result? :confused: :scratchch

I wouldnt suggest it. Its too moisturizing (aloe) and may make your hair feel limp after the heat.
I was just speaking to a customer who is relaxed and she used it before she flat ironed with good results. Im natural so it didnt work on me.

Last edited:
MizAvalon said:
Thanks for posting this FlawedBeauty!:) I love Shea Butter products so I'm going to give this a try. Does it weigh your hair down, is it heavy?

Bumping for info.:)

MizAvalon said:

I am relaxed and the Shealoe does not weigh me down at all. It's light and fluffy, kind of. My hair comes out nice and soft, very moisturized. Excellent products. I LOVE HAIRVEDA!!!!! The Shealoe is the bomb!!!!

The Almond Glaze is nice too. It's a lot thicker but if you emulsify between your fingers first, it gets a lot lighter. It's really good, too. I use both of these all the time, along with the Vatika Frosting. It's the s**t!!!!

I love the shealoe too - have a question though.... Is everyones shealoe kind of thick like? I just want to make sure, I love it on my skin but sometimes it seems like it's hard to rub together in my palms to put on my hair??:perplexed

MizAvalon said:

i purchased the almond glaze as well but i have yet to use it. that stuff is more like a grease so im not sure how i wanna use it yet. it seems like it may be a bit heavy for my hair so i'm a little reluctant. the shea aloe is light but can weigh u down if u use to much. it has the consistency of whipped egg whites.

Chardai said:
I love the shealoe too - have a question though.... Is everyones shealoe kind of thick like? I just want to make sure, I love it on my skin but sometimes it seems like it's hard to rub together in my palms to put on my hair??:perplexed

this is not thick. its whipped so its very light and fluffy :)

Back