Product rave! L'anza Daily Chelating Shampoo

angenoir

Product Rave!

Hi Ladies,

I went on a trip about two weeks ago whwre I swam each day in the pool and the sea and I did wash and condition my hair each day. And I came back and I have been working out almost daily so that requires me to shampoo/wash often. But lately my hair has been feeling like it has some build up. And I really wanted to clarify or chelate but very gently since I am still in my sew in.

Well, I have Aloe Rid (which I do like) but I always feel like this somewhat dries out my hair so I remembered that I have L’anza. It's a sulfate free shampoo and I really liked it last time I sued it. I used it on my hair and my hair actually feels great. Moisturized and soft and it smells lovely and those tracks are sparkling clean! Lol!

So if anyone of you swimmers are looking for a sulphate free clarifying/chelating shampoo… try L’anza Here is the link: http://http://www.lanza.com/product...loc=show&headTitle= - Daily Chelating Shampoo

I would not use it every day but if you're a regular swimmer I think it is gentle enought for occasional frequent use.

Product Benefits

• DAILY AND YEAR-ROUND USE: First chelating shampoo gentle enough for daily & year-round use.
  • CHELATES: Natural rice chelator attaches itself to minerals, metals and toxins rendering them harmless.
  • SULFATE AND EDTA-FREE: Extra gentle cleansing and chelating for hair that has been over-exposed to daily UV rays, heat and chemicals.
  • ONLY NATURAL CHELATORS: A rice-derived chelator is more gentle & effective at removing unwanted metals & minerals than synthetic EDTA.
  • HAIR PROTECTION FACTOR (HPF) 30: Formulated to guard against all 30 factors that cause dry, brittle hair.
  • REMOVES CHLORINE: Purifies hair from pool and chlorinated household water.
  • REMOVES METALS & EXCESSIVE MINERAL BUILD-UP: Purifies hair from well and hard water.
  • ELIMINATES “SWIMMER’S GREEN” HAIR: Removes discoloration from pool water.
  • ELIMINATES “WELL WATER ORANGE” HAIR: Removes discoloration from iron-rich well water.
  • PRESERVES HAIRCOLOR: L’ANZA’s exclusive KB2 healing action helps haircolor remain truer, longer.
Key Ingredients

• KERATIN BOND SYSTEM 2™: Exclusive healing system consists of Keratin Amino Acids, Meadowfoam Flower Seed Complex and Moisture Retain Complex to renew hair from within to create health, softness and shine.
  • PHYTIC ACID: Natural chelating agent derived from rice that incapacitates unwanted minerals and heavy metals, including copper and iron that cause hair discoloration. Gentler and more effective than synthetic EDTA.
  • ACTIVE VITAMIN C COMPLEX: Biologically enhanced active form of Vitamin C combined with silicon for faster delivery into the hair to fully neutralize chlorine.
  • ANTI-POLLUTION COMPLEX: Unique ingredient combination that chelates and forms a protective barrier to neutralize harmful pollution and ozone.
  • WATER-REPELLING COMPLEX: Microscopic particles of silicone penetrate into the hair to force excess water out, repelling damaging elements from entering the hair structure. Helps reduce hair’s drying time.
  • CACTUS FLOWER EXTRACT: Natural thermal barrier protects the hair from intense heat.
  • SEAWEED: A protective barrier from water pollutants. Provides moisture & softness.
  • KUKUI NUT OIL: Deep penetrating emollient rich in essential fatty acids (EFA's). Delivers soothing protection and hydration.

I hope this review helps someone!

Attachments

• Lanza.jpg
    Lanza.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Thanks. I have been looking for a good chelating shampoo. My hair looks so weighed down lately. Either this or the Joico.

Back