Product Rave:Joico K Pak Smoothing Balm And More

ChynaDoll.K

Before i talk about Joico let me start off by saying i also tried Kenra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and it was :lick:
the shampoo left my hair so soft and moisturized that i said to myself i finally found what i was looking for :look: it smells amazing it has great ingredients and no harsh sulfates. Now on to the conditioner as soon as i put that on it was like butter to a slice of bread, it went on nice and smooth and as i put it on any tangle that i had vanished. I deep conditioned for 15 mins and when i rinsed :shocked: i was like a kid in a candy store my hair felt great, lots of slip and smooth and soft as silk and when i passed the comb through it detangled like a breeze and i lost no hair.

Now on to the goods i also got joico smoothing balm to use when i blowdry and let me tell you this is some good stuff all you need is a little bit on damp hair and your good to go, the only thing that might throw you off is that it feels sticky when you put it on but other than that it smells good and feels good and you can see it smoothing as soon as you put it on.
So i blow dried on med and when i was done my hair was straight,smooth and soft and the roots they came out so straight it look like i was 1 week post :grin: and im really 8.
After i was dry my hair was so thick and full and fluffy i then put in a small drop of Chi Silk Infusion and flat ironed and my hair came out so light and bouncy and it was swanging.
My final conclusion it was a happy hair day and all these products are keepers.

Thank you very much for the reviews, especially the Joico K Pak Smoothing Balm :grin: I have a vested interest in this as I recently purchased but I’m yet to use it. I’m so glad all these products worked so well for you.

Does anyone know if the ingredients from the old Kpak bottles have changed now with the new ones? I found a great deal on an older model, and just want to be sure its the same formulation.

I tried the Joico smoothing balm today and i really like it so far. I used it to blowdry and then used sabino moisture block to flat iron. I could actually wrap my hair. It feels like i have a relaxer. cant wait to see how it will or will not revert when i go out tomorrow.

Update 1: I unwrapped my hair this morning. My hair is still shiny, no breakage, and falls like a relaxed haired wrap.

Stay tuned...I am about to go out in Florida humidity...

Hummm....me thinks I will give the Kpak Smoothing Balm a try! I LURVE Kenra already and Chi too! I'll keep you ladies posted!

Back