Product Rave: Garneir Fructis

cece22

Well ladies I have 4a/4b natural with alot of 4b in the crown. Oh well I keep seeing all these threads from naturals with my hair type raving this product and that product made my hair soo soft for days. Blah, Blah, Blah I tried a lot of stuff and spent quite a bit of money. Oh well here's my rave I tried Garneir Fructis Curl and Shine Shampoo and Length and Strength Conditioner after taking down my braids. My hair was and still is so soft. I'm guessing it has something to do with the citric acid in Garneir. Anyway my nappy hair is happy and I didn't have to apply any additional products for softness. Normally when I wash out the conditioner that's it. My sister twisted my hair with some coconut grease 3 days later my hair is still soft to the touch.

I didn't want to try this line cause I was about to give up on the so called wonderful products. I tried Qhemet, 100% Natural Shea, Hello Hydration, Aubrey Organics, Kenra, CON, Suave and VO5 does absolutely nothing for my hair once it's washed out.

cece22 said:
Well ladies I have 4a/4b natural with alot of 4b in the crown. Oh well I keep seeing all these threads from naturals with my hair type raving this product and that product made my hair soo soft for days. Blah, Blah, Blah I tried a lot of stuff and spent quite a bit of money. Oh well here's my rave I tried Garneir Fructis Curl and Shine Shampoo and Length and Strength Conditioner after taking down my braids. My hair was and still is so soft. I'm guessing it has something to do with the citric acid in Garneir. Anyway my nappy hair is happy and I didn't have to apply any additional products for softness. Normally when I wash out the conditioner that's it. My sister twisted my hair with some coconut grease 3 days later my hair is still soft to the touch.

I didn't want to try this line cause I was about to give up on the so called wonderful products. I tried Qhemet, 100% Natural Shea, Hello Hydration, Aubrey Organics, Kenra, CON, Suave and VO5 does absolutely nothing for my hair once it's washed out.
YES YES YES! I love love love love love the Garnier line! I used the Length and Strength Conditioner yesterday to co-wash and then followed up with the Length and Strength Anti-Split Ends Treatment and Sleek and Shine Serum and my hair is so soft and moisturized (even still today) I don't know what to do. I'm eager to try even more of the Garnier products.

navsegda said:
YES YES YES! I love love love love love the Garnier line! I used the Length and Strength Conditioner yesterday to co-wash and then followed up with the Length and Strength Anti-Split Ends Treatment and Sleek and Shine Serum and my hair is so soft and moisturized (even still today) I don't know what to do. I'm eager to try even more of the Garnier products.

Ok, I didn't see all of these but I am going to have to try the Anti-Split ends treatment. Cause my hair has some splits when it sheds.

cece22 said:
Ok, I didn't see all of these but I am going to have to try the Anti-Split ends treatment. Cause my hair has some splits when it sheds.

The Anti-Frizz Serum and the Anti-Split Ends Treatment are both in cute little round bottles (pics of them are in my Fotki). When I went to Walmart to get the Anti-Split Ends Treatment, at first I was disappointed because I thought they were out, but after moving some of the other Garnier shampoos and conditioners out of the way, I saw it hiding behind them.

I love the Garnier Anti-Split End treatment. I use it for my moisturizer in the summer.

I love their sleek and shine leave-in as a moisturizer. Soft moisture w/o greasiness. I just hope they don't discontinue it like all the products that become answers to my prayers.

HoneyDew said:
I love their sleek and shine leave-in as a moisturizer. Soft moisture w/o greasiness. I just hope they don't discontinue it like all the products that become answers to my prayers.

Sleek and Shine Leave-In you say? *writes down on list of Garnier products to buy*

Back