Product Line " Curl Definition " At Curldefinition.com

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Has anyone used the Curl Definition products/system/technique? If so, what are your thoughts?

Do any of the products do anything different than everything else we're using? Thanks in advance, and if this has been discussed already, my apologies! :smile:

I clicked on the gel. Reading squished letters sideways is not fun, LOL. Some site have a pic of the ingredient label, which is fine by me.

Yes, she didn't post the photos with the intention of allowing people to read the list

s151156105896467522_p23_i1_w1539.png

And she also doesn't say what herbs she used to infuse the water and the oil, nor does she say what essential oils are blended in there.

I often wonder: what is/are the best ingredient(s) for curl definition? But I know that there is no single answer for this. Still I wish there were...

Yes, she didn't post the photos with the intention of allowing people to read the list

View attachment 407847

And she also doesn't say what herbs she used to infuse the water and the oil, nor does she say what essential oils are blended in there.

I often wonder: what is/are the best ingredient(s) for curl definition? But I know that there is no single answer for this. Still I wish there were...
Carbomer would probably be #1 on the list, followed by other polymers.

Back