Product Junkies Help Me Out :-)

TrustMeLove

Alright Ladies,

Hola, Como estas?

I haven't been on the boards in months, I had to take a break to focus on the spiritual man /images/graemlins/angel.gif. But you know before I took my break I made sure I paid my membership fee hehe. /images/graemlins/fan.gif

Anyways I took a look in my cabinent and realized I only had 1 shelf full of products instead of atleast 2 to 3. AAAHHH! What is going on? Im melting...Im melting. /images/graemlins/flyingwitch.gif

So ladies tell me what are the new raving products that you just cant get enough of?..its time for me to stack up on products for fall/winter weather in LA. (Of course not for the whole fall/winter)

Oh and for the ladies with short hair (base of neck) what styles are you working with to proctect ends and/or keep ends moisturized?

Me: 4a/b hair, partly cellphaned, hair length-base of neck.

Your help is greatly appreciated because Im seriously at home like wow I don't have a secnod shelf of prodcuts /images/graemlins/cry3.gif Im just really tired of the products I do have no miracles except 1 or two. I recently bought CON so im going to see how that works out.

Products to rave about:

Nexxus Therappe, Humectress, Keraphix, Botanoil, Ensure, Headress, Emergencee, Phyto Organics Necatress, Hydruss, and Enfuse.. (i'm a nexxus junkie lol)

Kenra Daily Provision, Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner, Color Maintenance Shampoo & Conditioner, Straightening Serum

ORS Carrot Oil, Sta Sof Fro, Elasta QP Design Foam, Nu Expressions Diamond Shine, B&B Oil it UP

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line
Kendra Moisturizing Conditioner
Nexxus Biotin Creme
Rysell Coconut Treatment
Sole & Cinnamon conditioner
Nacidit Olive Oil and Avocado Conditioner
Surge

Back