Product Junkies...Get in here and give me some reviews!

~Hair~Fetish~

So, of course I was in the BSS tonite (check out my siggy) :giggle:.... and I picked up some new toys... uhh, I mean "products". :grin: Haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but I'm curious to see what you guys think :yep:... soooo get in here and give me some reviews! :fan:

Phyto Organics Luxxtress Leave In Hair Moisturizer (smells yummy :lick:)

Organics by Africa's Best Shea Butter & Tea-Tree Oil Moisturizer

Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products "Protective Mist Bodifier" (also yummylicious scent :rolleyes:)

So, of course I was in the BSS tonite (check out my siggy) :giggle:.... and I picked up some new toys... uhh, I mean "products". :grin: Haven't had a chance to play with them yet, but I'm curious to see what you guys think :yep:... soooo get in here and give me some reviews! :fan:

Phyto Organics Luxxtress Leave In Hair Moisturizer (smells yummy :lick:)--Never tried it so I can't review it.

Organics by Africa's Best Shea Butter & Tea-Tree Oil Moisturizer--This was a decent moisturizer, not too heavy.

Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products "Protective Mist Bodifier" (also yummylicious scent :rolleyes:)
This stuff is great, smells great, detangles well and moistures well also.

Taliah Waajid Black Earth Products "Protective Mist Bodifier"
This product is amazing. It provides moisture, it is good for detangling and softening your hair and you can also use it to style your hair. I have never seen anything quite like this product.

I have not tried any of the other products listed.

C'mon... I know SOMEBODY has used the Luxxtress Leave-in. Ya'll gon make me go wash my hair just so I can try it!

I love Silk Elements Luxury Moisturing Conditioner, I haven't bought the shampoo yet but from the results of the conditioner i am definitely gonna try it.

this conditioner makes my hair really soft, i am 22 weeks post and it makes my hair so easy to comb/detangle before blow drying. and when its dried my hair is sooooo soft. i give it a 10.

my other new fave is Salerm biokera leave in treatment for ends, combined with the silk elements conditioner my hair is like silk before i even dry it.

i am using the silk elements condish with tresemme moisturizing shampoo and it's a good combo together.

I love Silk Elements Luxury Moisturing Conditioner, I haven't bought the shampoo yet but from the results of the conditioner i am definitely gonna try it.

this conditioner makes my hair really soft, i am 22 weeks post and it makes my hair so easy to comb/detangle before blow drying. and when its dried my hair is sooooo soft. i give it a 10.

my other new fave is Salerm biokera leave in treatment for ends, combined with the silk elements conditioner my hair is like silk before i even dry it.

i am using the silk elements condish with tresemme moisturizing shampoo and it's a good combo together.

Thanks for the review of these products. I haven't used the conditioner yet, but Tresemme has been on my mind for a few weeks now. I'll pick up some the next time I go to Walmart. How does it compare to Cream of Nature (ultra moisturizing/detangling), Soft Sheen Breakthru or Elasta QP Cream shampoos?

Back