Product itchy dry scalp- Organic Root Stimulator

levette

I have finally found a product that soothes my itchy scalp. ORS no more flakes has been wonderful with reducing my flakes, etc. I just bought it this past Sunday and have used it everday on my scalp. I had a relaxer put in on Monday and my scalp did not burn or tingle. I am so sold on this product. Here are the ingredients for anyone interested:

Ingredients: Herbal infusion of Purified water, Horsetail, Stinging Nettle, Garlic, Kola Nut, Panthenol, Oil of Castor bean, Isopropyl Propylene glycol, essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & omega6), Capiscum, Rice Bran Oil and Fragrant oils.

I totally agree! This product worked wonders for my scalp and taking Evening Primrose oil as well.

levette said:
I have finally found a product that soothes my itchy scalp. ORS no more flakes has been wonderful with reducing my flakes, etc. I just bought it this past Sunday and have used it everday on my scalp. I had a relaxer put in on Monday and my scalp did not burn or tingle. I am so sold on this product. Here are the ingredients for anyone interested:

Ingredients: Herbal infusion of Purified water, Horsetail, Stinging Nettle, Garlic, Kola Nut, Panthenol, Oil of Castor bean, Isopropyl Propylene glycol, essential fatty acids (Omega 3 & omega6), Capiscum, Rice Bran Oil and Fragrant oils.

This product was my scalp's saving-grace for about four months, and then for some reason it started to dry my new growth out & I had problems w/buildup from it. I loved the tingle it gave, though.....just lovely :)!!!

I Use this also with the uplifting shampoo. It is great. My dandruff was gone after two or three washes maybe 7 days. I think it helps to get rid of the product buildup. I added some yellow sulfur powder to mine, but this can be drying to the scalp so I currently rotate using this and Wild Growth Oil.

Back