PRODUCT GIVE CHALLENGE NEED HELP

Imoan

Hi,

I have always been a giver and I want to do a product give away challenge but, not sure how to come about this challenge:scratchch so I am enlisting your help, I need idea/s on what should the person do to win a product that they wish to try for their hair, price up to $20.00 , I would need the product they want, and where to buy it (online as long as shipping is reasonable) I can only ship to USA sorry my International PPL :kisses:

SouthernStunner does product giveaways in her challenge. She would be able to offer you some guidance.

And what a wonderful thing for you to think of doing!

What about having a thread where people list stuff they are ready to give away free and those who want it can PM them and they can agree on shipping etc?

that does sound nice..there was a thread i was reading through a couple of weeks of ladies giving away products..i do need to try some new things..i wouldnt mind paying for shipping neither.

What about having a thread where people list stuff they are ready to give away free and those who want it can PM them and they can agree on shipping etc?

That sounds like a great Idea why dont u start it, if there is already one out, hook us up to the thread thanks

that does sound nice..there was a thread i was reading through a couple of weeks of ladies giving away products..i do need to try some new things..i wouldnt mind paying for shipping neither.

Hook me up on that thread would love to join, Thanks

The name of the thread is "Hated it, dump your products on me".
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=323365

I bumped it up for ya. I found some of my best holy grails through this thread... for FREE. I usually don't charge for shipping but sometimes, you can't get around it depending on the weight of the product.

Thanks sis, How are you?? I listed some stuff on the above thread will be adding more, when I get home and look what I have, I hoping to trade off some stuff, some cost a little ya know like KK, myhnychld, etc

Thanks sis, How are you?? I listed some stuff on the above thread will be adding more, when I get home and look what I have, I hoping to trade off some stuff, some cost a little ya know like KK, myhnychld, etc

I'm doing great. Transition coming along well with the products we swapped. I see the KCCC is pending but that's okay. I still have my sample to finish up. LOVE that stuff!

I'm doing great. Transition coming along well with the products we swapped. I see the KCCC is pending but that's okay. I still have my sample to finish up. LOVE that stuff!

Thats great news!!! I bought 3 jars of the KCCC and my sister,mom, did not like it, so now I have one left, I will let you know if the other person dont get it, girl its a full jar and that stuff cost about $25.00

Back