PRODUCT FIND..

laurend085

Do you find most of the ones your looking for in beauty supply stores or do you have to buy online? I know that my stylist carries mizani and keracare line, and a few others..

I find all mine in BSS. I know that Mizani and Keracare are now in Walmart, at least in my town they are. As far as the relaxers, the BSS owned by Asians have all the Mizani and Affirm relaxers that you're "not supposed to buy unless you're a professional". Otherwise, you can find those same lines online. I used to use Texasbeautysupply and Sheldeez, but it's been at least a year, so I don't know how their customer service is NOW. Someone else might have a more updated review. I would hate to recommend a website to you that does not ship on time.

i buy online cos i am in the mid east and products are really limited. ones that work for me are also just too expensive to buy locally

Mostly online...waiting for a shipment now...or I go to a whole foods or native sun store but they're both like an hour away my life is on the go!!

I buy everything online as well. I buy my oils from the health food store, but aside from that I rotate between Folica.com, Sallybeauty.com and Drugstore.com.

Back