Product Discontinued - Devacurls

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
Just received this in an email:

OvSCFGdvYa1o55hC3IADsbaHnLcZqD_mdu2kMHAp_A1bbYdT05eoGhQ3IOAKTv5iYCkvKLVdZVpXWSA_Vp4XEm1Pwh0h0IRIFbYUJ8P8PyGBbieA=s0-d-e1-ft
pHUUCOC8bJMZEQlpWo-fQVkC4nm5OM4p07lHHLI3_c1lSn2wfSQ5TxuvT-9erHWZmJ5tr0ykEvjOZwk=s0-d-e1-ft

DEVALOOKS PRODUCTS DEVACHAN SALON FIND A STYLIST

pHUUCOC8bJMZEQlpWo-fQVkC4nm5OM4p07lHHLI3_c1lSn2wfSQ5TxuvT-9erHWZmJ5tr0ykEvjOZwk=s0-d-e1-ft

FYiPtnIzMQyapE1iEUqpAV5kTNKq9x6wEDexDSPQvGbhi5Otv1DwtNU3cEgIL1zevSu3jvJBrorby0wAAryJqMH6Tdz2ZwGZ3sH-O-pb-yTLsWLGxNwzeQ=s0-d-e1-ft

After 10 years in our product line, we’re saying goodbye to DevaCare No-Poo,DevaCare Low-Poo, and DevaCare One Condition and will be discontinuing these three products. Don't worry, DevaCare Arc AnGel is sticking around =)

DevaCare cleansers and conditioner were originally offered as a solution for curly girls who had color-treated or highlighted hair. Fast-forward to today, and all of our cleansers and conditioners are safe for color treated hair and provide moisture levels specially developed for your unique curl needs.

X0EAC1sNSopLrl2jyPTzS-QlqszH7lNv934vUU1xwMK2RyTMC-bkQloRF8abIWovm3_7E2NNOcJmhJdfS-cvwzxWSRpdGRXa77QQEJLJCuBGwR2jXOGa=s0-d-e1-ft

Included in your purchase you will receive free samples of our newest No-Pooand One Condition Decadence cleanser and conditioner, a duo that delivers ultra moisture, nourishment, and strength to curls.

If you have any questions, we are available on Live Chat viawww.devacurl.com, 7 days a week.

58DJghR-sLdLzbpCkUlyOiGc_0g1ba3IXe4ACZxlf3UxPFI82rYZoa87bxWbw7e1stjGWCirq7BZFFdq0mhYHx5uMllKaD1bLW5EED4E4iJabomntsxID-xjFxZ_YA=s0-d-e1-ft

It's not DevaCurl, it's DevaCare. My Deva-inspired stylist has always steered me away from DevaCare, although my hair is (100%) colored. She thought that the DevaCurl series was better for color-treated hair than the DevaCare series. I think many folks felt the same way, so I'm not that surprised to see the end of DevaCare. But DevaCurl, and Deva Decadence, are still alive and well. If you like the Deva products, you should try Deva Decadence. I like both lines.

It's not DevaCurl, it's DevaCare. My Deva-inspired stylist has always steered me away from DevaCare, although my hair is (100%) colored. She thought that the DevaCurl series was better for color-treated hair than the DevaCare series. I think many folks felt the same way, so I'm not that surprised to see the end of DevaCare. But DevaCurl, and Deva Decadence, are still alive and well. If you like the Deva products, you should try Deva Decadence. I like both lines.
Oh well, I just ordered a 32 oz.

My hair is colored so I'm good. It is just no poo....

@Cheleigh

Thank you!

Agreed. :yep:

I've always used DevaCurl because DevaCare was the lower of the two lines.

So, I am breathing a sigh of relief at this news.

However, I will still add a few bottles of DevaCurl No Poo to my existing stash.:look:

I tried the no poo and it is fine. Left my scalp tingly and smelled of grapefruit. If it goes to 60% off, I'll get another.

I got a sample pack of the deva line years ago, my hair hated them.....I am hesitant to try them again!

Back