Problems viewing photo gallery

Dare~to~Dream

Now that the photo gallery is back up it says I have to be a "registered" member to view images...which I don't understand because I am a "registered" member who have paid the fee. How can this problem be corrected?

[ QUOTE ]
Now that the photo gallery is back up it says I have to be a "registered" member to view images...which I don't understand because I am a "registered" member who have paid the fee. How can this problem be corrected?

[/ QUOTE ]

HELLO ANYONE!? DITTO FOR ME TOO!

Lanelle, I would suggest you log out of the forum and clear the cookies of your browser. Log back in and try it again. The gallery uses the same authentication and user database as the forum. The message that you are looking at means that the gallery thinks you are not logged in.

Try that and let me know.

I cleared the cookies for the website and my computer but for some reason I'm still getting the same message. Also, it's only showing one picture and when I click on it; that's when it tells me that I need to be a registered user.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

same thing here /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I cleared the cookies for the website and my computer but for some reason I'm still getting the same message. Also, it's only showing one picture and when I click on it; that's when it tells me that I need to be a registered user.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto-ditto /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

I can't see anything except the dc meeting. even if I click on that, I get the 'need to be registered' message. I logged out, deleted my cookie, and logged back in. Still getting the error message.

I entered my username and password again when it asked for it and I was able to view everything.

[ QUOTE ]
I entered my username and password again when it asked for it and I was able to view everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same thing and it worked. Then I shut down my browser and did the main log in and everything was fine. I didn't have to log in again to see the photo gallery.

I did the same thing but I had trouble logging back in after it logged me out...I had to go ahead and clear the cookies on my browser.

It shouldn't do this thing girls. Although I saw it only once on my PC it is a problem I need to have a further look into.

I will keep you posted on the progress

Back