Problem with Sunsilk leave in?

monica13

I had been using the sunsilk line of leave ins for awhile and i wondered why my hair was so extremely dry when i was doing everything right. i recently switched back to my giovanni leave in and my hair is so silky and i'm even seeing less and less breakage, which leads me to believe the sunsilk was drying out my hair instead of hydrating it like it was suppose to. Anyone else have problems with sunsilk leave in for their wash n go styles?

i think most of the Sunsilk products have mineral oil in them, as well as some cones. so maybe that's what did it. i've used Hydra TLC before, but not to wash and go, just to style. after a day or 2 the style wore out so i washed that stuff outta my hair.

I had been using the sunsilk line of leave ins for awhile and i wondered why my hair was so extremely dry when i was doing everything right. i recently switched back to my giovanni leave in and my hair is so silky and i'm even seeing less and less breakage, which leads me to believe the sunsilk was drying out my hair instead of hydrating it like it was suppose to. Anyone else have problems with sunsilk leave in for their wash n go styles?

I cannot stand that entire line of products. Once Thermasilk switched to Sunsilk I rounded up all the old products I could find and I'm still looking for a replacement.

Sunsilk does have "cones" and the "hydrating products" lack hydrating ingredients. :rolleyes:

I'm sure you can tell how annoyed I am with Helene Curtis right now. :lachen:

I have only used hydra tlc leave in on my ends close to touchup time. It brings my hair back from the dryness. It has cones, petroleum and keratin which would definitely dry my hair out if I used it regularly. Check your ingredients.

Back