Problem with frizz

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I tried to flat iron my hair for the second time and though I get my roots pretty straight, I can't seem to straighten my ends.....it's stays frizzy. How do I get rid of the problem? What can I use to get my hair smooth fro rooth to tip?

When you flat iron, try combing your hair and chasing the comb with the flat iron. You should use the finest toothed comb you can without ripping your hair out. I find that this works to smooth out the ends. Good Luck!

how even are your ends? Sometimes the frizz comes from ends not being even. I know for me that I have the best curls with the best hold when my ends of clipped.

how even are your ends? Sometimes the frizz comes from ends not being even. I know for me that I have the best curls with the best hold when my ends of clipped.
my ends are pretty even.....when the hairdresser did it, it came out smooth.....I don't know what product she used

I will try the comb chasing technique next time

My ends came out frizzy with the Hot Tools ceramic and the titanium flat iron from Sallys. It was very frustrating and disheartening because I just assumed I had really bad split ends no matter how often I trimmed. Then, I purchased the Maxi-Glide and no more frizzy ends. That flat iron is a flat-out miracle.

My ends came out frizzy with the Hot Tools ceramic and the titanium flat iron from Sallys. It was very frustrating and disheartening because I just assumed I had really bad split ends no matter how often I trimmed. Then, I purchased the Maxi-Glide and no more frizzy ends. That flat iron is a flat-out miracle.
I passed on the maxiglide and bought the jibere tourmaline ceramic....I think I may just have to suck it up and buy it soon

Back