pro trim result pics enclosed

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
i posted a few days ago about my pro trim frears this time last year i walked in a salon with hair past the shoulders about armpit in the front and armpit in the back and walked out with shoulder length hair with permanant straight parts due to a flatiron (staight is cool but i was natural)

so a year later i am getting my next pro trim i called up to supercuts $11ish for a trim or cut not bad so i stop in and say i need a trim and i sit in a chair
and she says how much do you want cut i ask how much i need she says it gets thin here and i say ok it took about 10-15min i wash aphogeed/drp11'd/porosity controled/ & flatironed the day b4 w/ no product i didnt want a greasy head

here are the results:

june06trim.jpg

now i was happy with the results until i made this collage it looks like she took off about 3in in the back but all is well because i'm transitioning and it did look like something took a bite out of the middle of my hair which is probably why she did it like that in the back. I am happy i even got her name and the address of the shop that she is usually at. i plan on being a return customer

Wow, it looks like she did takeoff a lot. But gosh darnit it looks so thick and healthy! I love it and you are so pretty. I am glad you got the results you wanted :)

It doesn't look like 3 inches, maybe 2? I totally agree with MizaniMami. Your hair looks gorgeous, nice and even, and you are very pretty!

LOL @ your comment "it did look like something took a bite out of the middle of my hair" :lachen:

MizaniMami said:
Wow, it looks like she did takeoff a lot. But gosh darnit it looks so thick and healthy! I love it and you are so pretty. I am glad you got the results you wanted :)

Was thinking the same thing especially the bolded.

I've been big on trims lately too. Your hair looks great!

What a difference. I actually think the trim makes your hair look better. It's looks incredible and makes a powerful impression. The overall effect outweighs the length.

You're making me want to even all at once instead of miserly taking off a little here and there until October. There is no underestimating the power of a good cut.

But man, that took guts! ...which I don't really have right now.
In July ... I might take a chance.

Enjoy your new cut ... I bet your hair styles so much better.

miz: thanks for the compliment lately i havent felt the cutest, if i had a mirror i might have had objected but it was for the best

denim: girl let me claim my 3in LOL it felt like 12", but now that you say it it probably wasnt but i'm addicted to length

catina: i feel you on the thickness i feel guilty for holding on for dear length

honeycomb: i'm not sure if it is bunz or ponytails but the middle is having a hard time

sky: thanks again my ego needed a lil boost

golden: i'm trying to get on your level

jennifer: i was trying to resist chopping during my transition but it just felt right

secret: i luv it too but i must grow it back!!

ladyd: i promise that was my nickname in jr high i even made a name sign of it in shop class GO HEAD GIRL!

lelee: hopefully the middle will get with the program

Synthia: that was a lovely comment, i really didnt plan on getting that much trimmed so it wasnt guts the section she showed me was only about 1in but i guess the overall thought is it looks better TAKE THE DIVE

It does look sooo much better, it's like you have a new head of hair, did you get a rinse? because it even looks darker to me. I'm loving this cut on you, I'm sure it will come in even faster now.

Love it!! Your hair looks awesome.
The right cut can make you look like a million bucks as in your case :)
My friends used to swear pro cuts were only for white girls until I got mine, and now all the black salons in my area that didn't really do cuts, as in layers n stuff have started (very slowly) changing. I'd rather shorter thick stylishly cut hair than long thin uneven ends.

It looks great MsPortugal! I know it took alot of guts and you probably had some regrets, but she didn't do you wrong at all. And it doesn't hurt that you have such a cute face to go along with it too! I love it!:D

You're so pretty! :D My goodness, your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!:eek::grin: Keep on keepin' on!

OT - No way! That was also one of my junior high nicknames!!

MizaniMami said:
I totally agree.

aw yall just make me feel all good, then i think dang was i walking around looking a mess b4......................I guess so hee hee

Your hair looks gorgeous after that cut. I keep trying to tell my mother and sister that their hair will look so much healthier and have movement if they cut off the uneven portions. My mother finally did and her hair looks SO MUCH thicker.

I cut about 2" off my hair a couple of months ago and I was AMAZED at the difference in not only the looks, but how easier it was to manage. I thought my hair was just so badly damaged because it didn't have movement and it looked dull. After I cut the bad ends off and got it even, it had amazing swing and shine. It looked so thick and healthy. Nothing looks better than a thick, healthy head of hair.

Back