Price of Elasta QP Mango Butter

How much did you all pay for the 4 oz Elasta Qp mango butter. My local beauty supply store has the tendency to over price and I feel dumb when I go to a next store and its like 2 dollars cheaper.

Well Sally's doES not sell the Elasta QP mango butter so my only option was to go the Korean beauty supply store and they are always overpriced. Anyway..... I payed $7.00 and some change for it. I feel like I was ripped off cause I know I can get it cheaper.

I purchased mine at a beauty supply store for $6.99.

It's only $5.59 at Havana Beauty Supply. By the time you pay for shipping and handling, it'll probably be way more than $6.99. However, here's the link for those who cannot find it in their area: http://www.havanabeautysupply.com/

My Sally's sells it (can't remember the price though), but I bought it at another beauty supply store and it was $3.99.

I live in Florida and I have been having a helluva time trying to find this stuff. /images/graemlins/mad.gif I have tried almost every beauty supply store I can think of, Sally's, Koreans, Dominican. Anyone know where I can get this stuff in FL? /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Ebony where is that beauty supply store located. I hope your in Brooklyn. Tehe one i seen was for 5 something. If i dont find it for cheaper I guess I'll buy it. It sounds promising

camille, i live in florida too and i can't find it! i've looked everywhere accept one place that i plan to try this week-walmart. they have to sell it there if other walmarts sell it.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
keylargo said:
camille, i live in florida too and i can't find it! i've looked everywhere accept one place that i plan to try this week-walmart. they have to sell it there if other walmarts sell it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I checked two of the Walmart stores near me (when the first thread for this product started). /images/graemlins/look.gif Neither of them carried it. I guess some Walmarts have it and some Walmarts don't have it. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I live in Alabama and Walmart sells it here for 3.99. I didn't know what it was but then I realized it was the mango butter and it smells really good. I didn't buy it though. I will whenever I use the products I have.

Hi! Anyone know where to get this is St. Louis? I looked for it (along with a seamless comb) all weekend!

Thanks,

Lecaste

I just called about six Sally Beauty Supply stores and all of them acted like I was speaking a new language when I asked for this stuff! /images/graemlins/crazy.gif But, I should've known something because I've noticed that the Sally's around here aren't really carrying "ethnic" products as much as they used to. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif What's a girl to do? All of the Asian-owned shops don't know what I'm talking about and now the Sally shops don't seem to either! /images/graemlins/look.gif

Lecaste

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Lecaste said:
Hi! Anyone know where to get this is St. Louis? I looked for it (along with a seamless comb) all weekend!

[/ QUOTE ]

Lecaste,
I live in St. Louis and I've seen this in Sally's. I'm not sure where you live, but I saw it specifically @ the Sally's on St. Charles Rock Road near NWPlaza and also I've seen it in Walgreens.
HTH,
Jen

Thanks, Jen! Now, I called the Sally's on SCRD and they told me no! /images/graemlins/confused.gif I'll just have to go in there myself.

Thanks again.

Lecaste

Back