Previewing threads

Jaelin

I really hate not being able to read the first sentence/preview a thread. Can this feature be brought back?

Perhaps I've been sleeping ever since I became a member here, but did the time zone switch or something? I thought for sure that I made a post around 6-something this morning and it showed 3-something. I didn't recall that before, again unless I've been sleeping all along! /images/graemlins/sleep8.gif

I miss the thread preview!

I agree with everyone here...

... I too benefited from seeing the creation date and author of a thread so I know if it's new or something old that someone bumped.

[ QUOTE ]
I miss the thread preview!

I agree with everyone here...

... I too benefited from seeing the creation date and author of a thread so I know if it's new or something old that someone bumped.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree!

also when u make a quote, it doesnt show who said the quote anymore...

I miss those features, too! /images/graemlins/cry3.gif Come back, features! Come, back! <font color="purple"> (singing like Prince in the movie Purple Rain) </font> /images/graemlins/bdance.gif

And when you type the chuckling smilie: " : D ", it shows up as this guy ---&gt; /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Previewing the post is now the detault option in the Quick reply box.

Finally too many smilies to scroll over during an indepth reply. I liked the few that showed up on top and to get more you simply clicked the link (where they were arranged better than they are now).

[ QUOTE ]
my default option to preview posts says it's on but I still don't see any preview!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine, too! I just triple checked to make sure that I wasn't overlooking something.

[ QUOTE ]
Please, pretty please, pretty pretty please, with whip cream on top /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

... and strawberries! /images/graemlins/angel.gif

Having the preview feature and showing the original posting dates for threads were more than helpful. They aided in quicker navigation.

Pretty, pretty please Nikos??? We'll give you lots of /images/graemlins/kiss.gif if you do!!! /images/graemlins/angel.gif /images/graemlins/angel.gif /images/graemlins/angel.gif

[ QUOTE ]
And when you type the chuckling smilie: " : D ", it shows up as this guy ---&gt; /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Previewing the post is now the detault option in the Quick reply box.

Finally too many smilies to scroll over during an indepth reply. I liked the few that showed up on top and to get more you simply clicked the link (where they were arranged better than they are now).

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree!!! I don't like the first few smilies...and I do miss the preview and the date, time &amp; original poster &amp; being able to see who a quote came from...I co-sign..Please bring it back!!!!!

Back