Prepoo treatment

I have been doing prepoo treatments with olive oil and honey. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the mixture is so watery. I was thinking of adding Suave milk and honey conditioner to the mix. Is it ok to apply the conditioner with olive oil and honey as a preshampoo treatment?

blessedangil03 said:
I have been doing prepoo treatments with olive oil and honey. The only thing that I don't like about it is that the mixture is so watery. I was thinking of adding Suave milk and honey conditioner to the mix. Is it ok to apply the conditioner with olive oil and honey as a preshampoo treatment?

I think this is a good prepoo treatment!

blessedangil03 said:

Yes, yes and DOUBLE yes!!!!! I do this as a pre-poo plus or minus the honey. I warm up my evoo add it to my hair and then any conditioner. I lean more toward the VO5 conds

Definitely; I add the same conditioner as well to my pre poos. I think you will like it!
Let us know...

Thanks for your replies ladies, I did in fact enjoy it! It is so smooth and moisturizing. I will be adding the conditioner to my prepoo treatments from now on.

Back