Prepoo, Shampoo, leave-in

Babygurl

Well I tried this recently at the suggestion of my best friend. I did a pre-poo with my shea butter/conditioner mix on dry hair, then sat under the dryer for 15 minutes, I then used CON shampoo and got out of the shower and used leave-in (didnt condition again). My hair is incerdibly soft, but Im wondering if anyone else does this? Its not something I will do all of the time, but Im loving the results.

I just tried this earlier today and after I shampooed my hair was so silky. Also, my hair seemed much stronger, I only lost one hair in the comb and as a natural that's miraculous.

yeah girl...its the only way i do it!!! you should check out that thread about deep conditioning (i think it says, a different spin)

Yeah Babygurl, that thread Shatani is talking about is really good. I love this method, I use it often, especially if my hair is extra dry or tangly. It works very well for me.

By the way, when will you be updating again? I need more recent photos than April 28!!!!!! :grin:

Shatani said:
oh snap! cincy just pulled your card!! :lol::lol::lol:
LOL! I sure did! You don't know how many times I've been tempted to start a thread on people that need to update their albums b/c I'm dying to see their progress pics! LOL :lachen:

I tried this tonight and it was REALLY GOOD!!! MY hair is so soft. I mixed EVOO, Miss Key 10 en 1, Parnevu Oganic Hair Mayonaise and Silicon Mix. I combined them and heated in the microwave for 30 seconds. Then coated my hair while still dry and sat with the MAstex heating cap for 30 minutes. I then shampooed with Nexxus Botanoil and followed up with NTM moisturizing conditioner and Aubrey Organics Rose conditioner. After that I used Giovanni Leave In to blow dry and flat iron my hair. LOVED IT!

GREAT SUGGESTION!! :)

Last edited:
anky said:
I always reccomend that fine haired ladies do this.

Your right Anky, us fine haired ladies have got to be careful. I tried this and my hair was much stronger, only lost one hair. This is definitely a keeper but next time I'm going to warm the conditioner in the microwave like Peachtree does.

Babygurl said:
Dang she did, didnt she LOL!! Ill be updating my album REAL soon. My 2 Year hair anniversay is August 1st!

Awwwwwwwwww Happy Hair Anniversary to you my Hair Twin/Inspiration!!!

:dance7: :dance7:

You know I will be looking forward to updates....I've been feening a lil...waitin...:look: :sekret:

Babygurl said:
Well I tried this recently at the suggestion of my best friend. I did a pre-poo with my shea butter/conditioner mix on dry hair, then sat under the dryer for 15 minutes, I then used CON shampoo and got out of the shower and used leave-in (didnt condition again). My hair is incerdibly soft, but Im wondering if anyone else does this? Its not something I will do all of the time, but Im loving the results.

Girl this is what I do 2-4 days a week....sometimes i don't shampoo. I just pre-poo and wash out, then add leave-in conditioner.

Babygurl said:
Dang she did, didnt she LOL!! Ill be updating my album REAL soon. My 2 Year hair anniversay is August 1st!
Happy Hair Anniversary Babygurl!!!! Can't wait to see your pics!

Back