Prepoo Makes the Difference!!

metamorfhosis

Hello-

I have been using a John Frieda Frizz Ease Restructuring Micro-Oil Therapy. It comes in a vial and you put it on damp hair and leave it on 1-3 minutes. Well, I've been using this product for about 3 months. However, after reading about prepooing, I decided to use this oil therapy for 20-30 minutes under my hooded dryer. Oh my goodness, it has made the biggest difference. My hair has never looked so healthy!

I am going to do an experiment with my oil therapy and see if another less expensive hot oil treatment works just as good. Prepooing has been working better for me than deep conditioning.

Yeah. I prepoo with EVOO the night before...I've had the same $5 bottle for months now.

When I have a lot of newgrowth, I prepoo with EVOO, honey, coconut milk, and a condish and I sit under a warm dryer.

Also when I need a light protein, I prepoo with Aphogee 2 Min Recon or ORS Hair Mayo.

There are a lot different oils the others ladies here use: amla, castor, etc.

For me, prepooing and DCing keeps my hair in tip top shape.

So have I been pro pooing all along? I dry condish every time before I wash my hair and sit under the dryer for 30 mins. Is that pre-pooing?

I ALWAYS pre poo!! It really does make a difference. :yep:

I use any old conditioner and kind of "seal" it with oil. Then I leave it on for awhile or sit under the dryer for about 30 mins. It makes my hair feel healthier.

I started pre pooing in the last couple of months and I am really a believer. I didn't pre poo today because I wanted to clarify but it is a must in my regimen.

I've been pre-pooing for awhile and it helps my hair soooo much.

I'm experimenting with Ghee butter now, after one application my ends are super duper silky smooth.

Back