Preliminary Review: Sunsilk Black Shine ( Filipines)+ Cream silk Black shine with hen

nadine1977canada

I just finished washing my hair with Sunsilk Black Shine( Filipino) and used the Cream Silk Black Shine with Henna extract.

Both the conditioner and shampoo has a black color. Both are thick in texture with a light fruity smell. First, I washed my hair with the shampoo and rinsed. The shampoo is black but turns white has you wash the hair. I checked in the mirror after rinsing and yes my hair is jet black…a beautiful shiny jet black. I then proceeded to use the Cream Silk Black Shine Conditioner with Henna extract. The conditioner is also black and turns white as you rinse your hair. I checked the mirror again and my hair was incredibly a beautiful Jet black color. I proceeded to comb my hair out of curiosity and surely enough my hair was strong and didn’t break. I always had a problem with tangles but this made my tangles nearly inexistent. I am truly impressed and I think it’s a keeper.

Sunsilk Black shine (filipino) Vs Sunsilk Black Shine With Double Amla India
The Sunsilk Black Shine (Filipino) doesn’t appear to have Amla in it. On the bottle there is a picture of a plant. At first I thought it was the Amla plant/flower and it’s not. So now I’m suspecting it’s a Henna plant on top. I have never tried the Indian version Sunsilk Black Shine with Double Amla shampoo yet. But I plan to. So far, my gut feeling is to opt for the Sunsilk Double Amla and combine it with the Cream Silk black shine with Henna extract Conditioner. I think it would be best for me to benefit from Amla as well as henna( cream silk) ,which to me sounds more beneficial.

I am currently sitting down with my deep conditioner in my head. I was scared that the Henna extract in my Conditioner and Shampoo would make my hair harder. So I opted for a deep Co. mixture of DPR-11+Queen Helene Cholesterol+Crisco+ Castor Oil+Sweet Almond Oil.

I think the Filipino line is worth taking a look. I am definitely adding both the shampoo and conditioner within my staple list.

Last edited:
nadine1977canada said:
I just finished washing my hair with Sunsilk Black Shine( Filipino) and used the Cream Silk Black Shine with Henna extract.

Both the conditioner and shampoo has a black color. Both are thick in texture with a light fruity smell. First, I washed my hair with the shampoo and rinsed. The shampoo is black but turns white has you wash the hair. I checked in the mirror after rinsing and yes my hair is jet black…a beautiful shiny jet black. I then proceeded to use the Cream Silk Black Shine Conditioner with Henna extract. The conditioner is also black and turns white as you rinse your hair. I checked the mirror again and my hair was incredibly a beautiful Jet black color. I proceeded to comb my hair out of curiosity and surely enough my hair was strong and didn’t break. I always had a problem with tangles but this made my tangles nearly inexistent. I am truly impressed and I think it’s a keeper.

Sunsilk Black shine (filipino) Vs Sunsilk Black Shine With Double Amla India
The Sunsilk Black Shine (Filipino) doesn’t appear to have Amla in it. On the bottle there is a picture of a plant. At first I thought it was the Amla plant/flower and it’s not. So now I’m suspecting it’s a Henna plant on top. I have never tried the Indian version Sunsilk Black Shine with Double Amla shampoo yet. But I plan to. So far, my gut feeling is to opt for the Sunsilk Double Amla and combine it with the Cream Silk black shine with Henna extract Conditioner. I think it would be best for me to benefit from Amla as well as henna( cream silk) ,which to me sounds more beneficial.

I am currently sitting down with my deep conditioner in my head. I was scared that the Henna extract in my Conditioner and Shampoo would make my hair harder. So I opted for a deep Co. mixture of DPR-11+Queen Helene Cholesterol+Crisco+ Castor Oil+Sweet Almond Oil.

I think the Filipino line is worth taking a look. I am definitely adding both the shampoo and conditioner within my staple list.

Hmmm... whered you get it from?

Back