Pre-Poo

conditioner and oils
oils by themselves
cholesterol
leave in conditioners

i usually do a mix of sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil and a thick conditioner (i love tresseme anything but i use the one for curls..) and i feel the tingling from the eucalyptus oil and it really makes my hair nice and soft in the morning!

if im doing a pre poo at night not overnight, i just use some cholesterol and some oil and wait around for about 30min - 1hr and wash out this also works great .. hth!

I use anything I have on hand and cover it with a plastic cap (oils, butters, deep conditioners, leave-in conditioners....mostly stuff I want to use up)

Jehan Pre Poo Oil (www.shescentit.com) is the best oil for pre pooing! I've tried olive, coconut, grapeseed, amla, monoi and countless others with so-so results.

The smell is fantastic and it leaves my hair soooo soft and moisturized after shampooing. When I was 12 weeks post, it softened and smoothed my newgrowth, making it soooo much easier to comb and tame.

I soak my head with amla oil and it I think it helps. I've only used shampoo twice since i started LHCF (February 2008) so I can't really tell you if there is a significant difference for me.

Back