Pre-Poo with EVOO....about how much?

Smiley79

Just out of curiosity...how much EVOO should I be putting in my hair for a pre-poo. I'm stilll searching for a moisturizing shampoo...in the meantime Im using the CON detangling shampoo, but yesterday I applied EVOO before my poo for 30 min and I noticed less dryness overall. I didn't even use that much because I was a bit nervous using my cooking oil on my hair :lachen:, but I will definetley try this again before my next wash. For anyone who pre-poos, I would appeciate your input on how much you use and how you go about it. (Whether it be EVOO or something else too)

Just out of curiosity...how much EVOO should I be putting in my hair for a pre-poo. I'm stilll searching for a moisturizing shampoo...in the meantime Im using the CON detangling shampoo, but yesterday I applied EVOO before my poo for 30 min and I noticed less dryness overall. I didn't even use that much because I was a bit nervous using my cooking oil on my hair :lachen:, but I will definetley try this again before my next wash. For anyone who pre-poos, I would appeciate your input on how much you use and how you go about it. (Whether it be EVOO or something else too)

It depends on your likes and dislikes. I've loaded my hair up with oil before and I've also just lightly oiled my hair before washing. Depends on the shampoo I am using too. If I'm using a really gentle shampoo, I don't feel the need to soak my hair in oil.

My favorite pre poo is coconut milk. I REALLY see a difference in the softness of my hair when I use it. I always put a whole can in because it's light and isn't hard to wash way even with the most gentle shampoos.

Thanks Neith, I'll have to try that. i was thinking coconut oil, but the milk sounds good too...and I already have it in the pantry. lol

Back