Praying together one with another

HeChangedMyName

So, I have a question. I know the power of God and have shared some testimony both publicly on the board as well as through pm with several ladies. My question is this.. . .have any of you ever prayed specifically for something or about something and done it with a group of people and then met back up to discuss what exactly God told you all individually in response to the prayer? I want to do this but I would like to know the experiences of others who have done this if anyone has.

So, I have a question. I know the power of God and have shared some testimony both publicly on the board as well as through pm with several ladies. My question is this.. . .have any of you ever prayed specifically for something or about something and done it with a group of people and then met back up to discuss what exactly God told you all individually in response to the prayer? I want to do this but I would like to know the experiences of others who have done this if anyone has.

Per my pm, I think you, me, Ms. Honey and Foxy Scholar should do this. If you could pray with other people about what I told you, that would be good too.

Back