Prayer Request!

BerrySweet

Hello y'all!

Right now I am at a crossroads in my life. I've finally graduated (praise God) and now I'm looking for a job. Except no one is looking to hire me. I see all my friends getting these incredible jobs and I'm still struggling. I'm trying not to be jealous but hurts! I'm staying strong and I know the Lord has a plan for me, I don't doubt it, but I need strength to stay the course and not let my emotions take me over. Please pray for me!

Thank you and God Bless!

It is already done.

I know how hard it is when you see others getting what you think you should have but you have to be patient knowing that whatever God has said and promised you will be done, but in His time not ours.

The scripture in your signature is one of my favorite hold on scriptures. I love the whole thing from vs 21-33. Especially vs 33 which states to
"Seek first the kingdom of God and all other things will be given to you" As long as you are serving God and putting him first He got you, and He knows best when to give it to you.

BerrySweet, expect great things, because God has say so. He will do exceedingly above and beyond you could ever ask or think.

Ohhhhhhh, but there's more. :yep: Guess what He told me.

For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister. (Hebrews 6:10)

"...that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God. (Eccl 3:13)

"Berry", God is rewarding you for all of the hard work you put into your education and what you have continued to do for others in the process.

He's noted the many sacrifices that you made. The times you've given to others, even when you didn't have it to give. The times you've said yes, knowing the tightness of your schedule and you still gave your best.

And the best of you, you've always given...nothing less. God is giving you far more than you ever desired...yes truly dearest one, all because of love and all because of you, this is what God our Father fully intends to do....

Loving hugs...

What an honest heart. God allow things to happen to test us and you are passing the test. God has a great job for you and we are praying and believeing God for the job He already has for you in Jesus, name AMEN!!!

God has a way of protecting us from ourselves. I look back at some of the jobs I wanted and interviewed for; if I would have gotten those jobs, my focus would have been on me and my money I was making, not HIM.

Be still and know that he is God. He will bless you in His timing with more than you could have ever imagined.

Be encouraged!! I was in a similar situation and God recently provided me with a job that is way more than I could've imagined. My boss is great, the company is wonderful, etc. Keep praising God, He has a plan for you. I will lift you up in prayer.

Back