Prayer Request

Good Morning Ladies,

My mom and my aunt are both having surgery this morning. Both are having knee reconstruction done (arthritis runs in my family, especially among the older generation). I am in NY and they are in South Carolina. I would appreciate any and all prayers.

Thank You

karmelsassy said:
Good Morning Ladies,

My mom and my aunt are both having surgery this morning. Both are having knee reconstruction done (arthritis runs in my family, especially among the older generation). I am in NY and they are in South Carolina. I would appreciate any and all prayers.

Thank You

Oh and BTW, my mother-in-law had this done 2 years ago and she is doing fine. Don't you worry, ok?

You're lifted. =) Ever hear that song by Kierra Kiki Sheard, "You Don't Know." It really helped me while some members of my family were going through medical problems.

Thank you all. I am still waiting to hear from my contact at the hospital about my mom. My aunt come out of surgery a few hours ago and she's doing ok ( a little loopy from the meds..but ok :) )

Thank u all for your prayers

Nice & Wavy said:
Oh and BTW, my mother-in-law had this done 2 years ago and she is doing fine. Don't you worry, ok?

Thanks N&W...I prayed hard last night but I just heard that my mom is still in surgery. I'm trying not to worry but it''s hard being so far away from her.

karmelsassy said:
Thanks N&W...I prayed hard last night but I just heard that my mom is still in surgery. I'm trying not to worry but it''s hard being so far away from her.

I know how you feel. My mother-in-law is like a mother to me and I felt that way too...but, the Lord has her in His hands.

Knee surgery can be complicated...lots of ligaments and stuff to work with and we prayed that the doctors would put it all back together again, the right way.

Let us know what happens, ok?

Blessings to you.

Hello Ladies!

I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. I spoke with my mom and aunt and they are doing well (and itching to get outta bed:). It means so much to me that I can come here and prayers go up. God is a good God!!!

karmelsassy said:
Hello Ladies!

I want to thank each and every one of you for your prayers. I spoke with my mom and aunt and they are doing well (and itching to get outta bed:). It means so much to me that I can come here and prayers go up. God is a good God!!!

Oh...Praise the Lord! It's good to hear awesome testimony. You are welcome. God bless you and your family, always.:p

Back