Prayer is EVERYTHING!

Oneprettypa

I just wanted to encourage those who may be in a rocky marriage or those who are waiting on their prince charming! My hubby and I have been on a ROLLERCOASTER and it seemed as if we were hitting way more dips and valleys than we were peaks and mountain tops... We discussed divorce on multiple occasions (which pains me still!), but we genuinely prayed and fasted together and we are doing MUCH MUCH better. Somewhere a long the way God left the forefront of our marriage and we realized that it was up to us to put him back... I'm no where near a perfect wife and ya'll already know that he ain't perfect either, lol we still have our issues... but we're working on staying the perfect person for each other.... Just my two cents but I wanted to throw that out there!

Thanks y'all :). Out biggest problem was communication--- well lack thereof. My hubs doesn't really speak his mind since he's more of a chill personality whereas I will tell you more than you want to know with intricate details! Lol we are learning to find a happy medium~

Back