Prayer chain for Peace

BLESSED1

I've been praying daily for terrosism/war to end since sept. 11, I posted on the london thread that I thought God wasn't listening to me anymore but I got clarity and know He's always hearing me....if anyone would like to, has time to just say a few words to Him asking for peace I'd appreciate it. I'm going to continue w/ my special prayers, but I've already witnessed that there's power in numbers when it comes to prayers, want to see if we can make a difference.

Thanks for listening ladies :yep:

I do pray for it Blessed. And I will continue to. I also pray that God's will be done--this is a tough prayer to pray. Because His will may not be what we want. And let's say these things must happen as part of the plan (hard for us to comprehend). I pray for continued protection for those I love, those who love Him, and for my LHCF sisters, too. God hears us, and it's good to pray for peace girl--blessed are the peacemakers.

I hear you melodee, you know I was just thinking about this, was skimming through the Bible and happened to land on passages about war no matter where I opened my bible to.....most wars had good outcomes, despite loss of life on both sides. I had a mini revelation, thinking that maybe all of this fighting is a part of His plan.....

Back