Pray Please -Phone Interview at 11 Am EST

Zeal

Hi Ladies:

Please pray for me. I have a phone interview at 11:00 AM. I am really interested in this compnay as there mission is faith based.

Pray for God's favor. I realy do not want to work weekends. However, it it dow not keep me from Church or church related activities I will consisder it.

I have been out of work for a year and 6 mos.

Please continue to keep mein prayer.

Zeal

Ecl 3:22
"Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion; for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?"

I stand in agreement with you, that you receive your portion in Jesus' Mighty Name. Whatever the job is that God has for you, whether it is this one or another, I pray that God's blessings abound, for you are his Child and He takes care of His Children. Amen!

Father God right now in the name of Jesus I thank you for this day, for your goodness, love, kindness, and for the gift of salvation. Lord, it is your will that our needs be provided for and that we have extras so that we can also bless several others. Therefore father, I ask for Zeal to get the job you know is right for her at this time. I also ask for divine favor for her today with you and with people. Lord give her the right responses to the interviewer's questions. Help her to keep her nerves, emotions, etc in check. God regardless to the outcome of today's interview, we know you are diligently working behind the scenes on behalf of your children. We thank you in advance for all of the good and perfect things that come from you. When Zeal's job manifests, help her to be a light in the workplace shining for all to see so that all may know the source of her light-you. In Jesus' name - AMEN.

Thank you for your prayers. I have 5 minutes. Notice that I did not ask you to pray that I get THIS job. We are on one accord. Praise God.

I did not get the job. :(

I'm really sorry to hear that. But sometimes we have to thank Him for the doors He closes as well as the doors He opens b/c only He can see the big picture. I'm sure something greater is headed your way.:yep:

I am standing in agreement that this was not for you. That the Lord has something planned for you and that had you gotten this one own your accord and not his you will miss the blessing he has for you. God will put you where he wants you so that your testimony will point others to His Glory. Thank God for the grace that he gives us to do his work at his appointed time. Trust in the Lord he is making a way for you. Find contentment in His faithfulness and provision.

Philippians 4:11-13

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. IN any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

I know that's right! I REALLY DO.

I am standing in agreement that this was not for you. That the Lord has something planned for you and that had you gotten this one own your accord and not his you will miss the blessing he has for you. God will put you where he wants you so that your testimony will point others to His Glory. Thank God for the grace that he gives us to do his work at his appointed time. Trust in the Lord he is making a way for you. Find contentment in His faithfulness and provision.

Philippians 4:11-13

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. IN any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Back