Pray for me! PLEASE

ONAMSHN

Ladies...I have less than 2 weeks in this semester in Nursing school, and my spirit is broken! I just need those reading this post to just pray that I pass this semester & also the next 2! Thanx in advance...

ONAMSHN,
God did not bring you this far to leave you. You are almost there and there is a breakthrough on the other side. I speak peace and serenity to your spirt. God can mend whatever is broken. Blessings and peace to you!

I am trying to remain faithful because I have come so far! I know that God is in FULL control; I am not doubting that He will carry me through. It seems like in the back of my mind, I am only doubting me!

ONAMSHN - I HAVE BEEN A RN BSN FOR 24 YEARS. IF I DID IT 24 YEARS AGO WITH OUT GOD THINK OF WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW WITH GOD -YOU ARE SPIRIT FILLED - ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. FOR ME YOUR NURSING DEGREE IS A GIVEN - WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU WANT TO GO TO TO GET YOU MASTERS OR BE NURSE PRACTITIONER OR EVEN MED SCHOOL. ITS DONE GIRL!!!

ONAMSHN - I HAVE BEEN A RN BSN FOR 24 YEARS. IF I DID IT 24 YEARS AGO WITH OUT GOD THINK OF WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW WITH GOD -YOU ARE SPIRIT FILLED - ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. FOR ME YOUR NURSING DEGREE IS A GIVEN - WHAT SCHOOL DO YOU WANT TO GO TO TO GET YOU MASTERS OR BE NURSE PRACTITIONER OR EVEN MED SCHOOL. ITS DONE GIRL!!!

Thanx...I am tearful as I read your post, but I am indeed prayerful! I have NO choice but to claim the victory :)!!!

Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. God did not give you a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and a sound mind. God loves you so much!! You are so precious to Him. You ain't nobody's junk.:grin::yawn:

Ladies...I have less than 2 weeks in this semester in Nursing school, and my spirit is broken! I just need those reading this post to just pray that I pass this semester & also the next 2! Thanx in advance...
:bighug: Fear not for I am with you... Thus says your Father God in Heaven. I will not fail you, nor will I forsake you. I will be with you wherever you are; wherever you go. You are not in this alone. I am with you forever and ever...Amen. :Rose:

Congratulations on the final stages of accomplishing your goal!! :congrats:I would like to give you some confessions you can make over the next few days (and forever :yep: )to encourage and remind you of some of God's awesome promises to his obedient children. His plans for your land (in this case your future job) are good and very good. I want you to meditate on his promises as you pray and we all pray with you to pass your tests.

I will earnestly remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers as at this day. (Duet 8:18)

The young lions lack food and suffer hunger, but they who seek (inquire of and require) the Lord [by right of their need and on authority of His Word] none of them shall lack any beneficial thing. (Psalms 34:10)

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loads us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. (Psalm 68:19)

For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows present grace and favor and future glory, honor, splendor and heavenly bliss! NO GOOD THING WILL HE WITHOLD FROM THOSE WHO WALK UP-RIGHTLY.
(Psalm 84:11)

I will cry to God Most High, Who performs on my behalf and rewards me, Who brings to pass His purposes for me and surely completes them.
(Psalm 57:2)
The Lord will perfect that which concerns me.
(Psalm 138:8)

And my God will liberally supply (fill to the fullest) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. (Phil. 4:19)
For You would that we prosper and be in good health even as our souls prosper. (3 John 2) Let those who favor my righteous cause and have pleasure in my uprightness shout for joy and be glad, and say continually, let the Lord be magnified, Who takes pleasure in the prosperity of His servant. (Psalm 35:27)

Yea, the Lord shall give that which is good; and our land shall yield her increase. (Psalm 85:12)

The Lord said He'd never leave you nor forsake you. Take confidence and thought and press forward to meet your goal. You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you! Amen? Amen!!!
ONAMSHN,
God did not bring you this far to leave you. You are almost there and there is a breakthrough on the other side. I speak peace and serenity to your spirt. God can mend whatever is broken. Blessings and peace to you!

A heartfelt thanx to each of you; I will be suscribing to this thread! It will be used as a reminder for me as I continue to be encouraged! God bless each of you! Thanx again....

Update.....I passed my test today & I am still on cloud 9! I take my final exam on Tuesday, so if the prayer warriors can put a word in for me one mo time....I would appreciate it once again!!! Thanx...

Update.....I passed my test today & I am still on cloud 9! I take my final exam on Tuesday, so if the prayer warriors can put a word in for me one mo time....I would appreciate it once again!!! Thanx...
Congratulations. The favor of God has not lifted from upon you. Continue in peace of mind and prosper in your exams.

In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen. :Rose:

Back