Pray for a new job

kiesha8185

Hi

I recently graduated from UF and plan to go to law school in one year. I'm taking off one year due to financial problems/recent death in the family, and I hope to get a good job working in a law firm for experience in the mean time. I've been applying everywhere and it's so hard getting a call back since they give all the jobs to recent law school grads :ohwell: So I'm hoping you all could pray for me for a good legal secretary position. I'm gonna stop hoping and nrelying on experience/education and put it in God's hands and have faith. I would also ask that you pray for me so that I can strengthen my relationship with God. Thanks ladies

-Kiesha

Last edited:
The blessings of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow. Congratulations on your graduation! Your future is bright so keep hope and faith alive, He will surely give you the desires of His heart!:yep:
I'm praying for you!:bighug:

Congratulations!! I'll be praying with you as well. May God's riches blessing be upon your life and may He direct your paths.

"God's never beyond our reach He's only a prayer away. Trust Him always, look to His love for He's watching and waiting today."

Back