Praise the Lord my Ponytail is a little longer

MyPonyTailMay2007-vi.jpg
HPIM1598-vi.jpg
I am so grateful for you ladies sharing your information. My hair ain't neva been this long or healthy.

A special thanks goes out to who ever mentioned using pantyhose for ponytail holders and coffee rinses for darker hair. The coffee looks beautiful with my homemake highlights. Plus, it lasts longer than a salon rinse since I co-wash so often. One package of black pantyhose will probably last several years. When the “ponytail” holder gets old, I toss it and cut another piece off and keep it moving. This tip is a stand saver. I don’t get any breakage but it allows me to have a tighter ponytail.

I still love my stylist but I only visit her once every 12-ish weeks to relax. I want to do the rest for myself. My hair is not texlaxed anymore. I’m somewhere between texlax and bone straight. I also didn’t make BSL. I would have but my stylist is slowly cutting off the thin ends. This is October 08 and December 08 comparison shots :sad: .

stIneedtostandupstraight072108-vi.jpg
HPIM1609-vi.jpg

Right now I’m on a mission to make MBL by July even if it means swallowing raw eggs and over dosing on biotin (just kidding kinda).

YAY!!! Congrats! It's looking really healthy and longer. Don't worry about not making BSL. I know you'll definitely make it in 2009. :)

Isn't this site wonderful!! Your hair looks amazing and you will reach MBL without a doubt! Your thickness has increased which is never a given but you are achieving it well! Love your pony! Congrats, sweetie!

Back