PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!!! Mizani Silk Defining Mousse!

so1913

OMG, this stuff is AWESOME!!!!!! I am SHOCKED by how well this product works. I used it yesterday in conjunction with IC Gel, and today with a little kinky curly and it COMPLETELY removes any crunchiness, leaving really natural looking, shiny, SOFT, highly defined, frizzless, seperated curls. The foam is rich and conditioning, I used just a small amounts of the other products as a "stablizer" (I know I make stuff up, lol). I really didn't expect much from this product, it's been sitting under my sink for weeks, but I am pleasantly surprised. OFF THE HOOK!

5083.gif

http://www.mizani-usa.com/images/product/lg/5083.gif

Formulated with water-binding agents and conditioners that penetrate the hair shaft, this mousse defines curl patterns, adds shine and leaves each strand in place with a silky-smooth feel.

cookie-monster.jpg

You wannacookie?:lachen::lachen::lachen:

But, thats good.. what the price? Hey, how long was it in your transition when you started using products for curl definition?

Aw man, I bought this stuff last summer when I was a permie, but I only used it once and didn't care for it. I ended up either giving it away or selling it in a yard sale. Darn! I wish I still had it so that I could try it, ah well. I'm happy it worked for you!!!!

It cost me $11.99 at the spot I got it from. I didn't start using products to style my curls until completed my transition and cut the remainder of my relaxed hair off.

Wow i could really use a product like that for the summer! I want to do more wash n go's but i can't seem to get the hair in my crown to act rite

Hmmm... I had been wondering how mousse works for defining curls. No dryness or crunchiness, you say? I might have to try this too.

Wow! look at your siggy! Your curls are just popping! Gorgeous! I'd say it's definitely a keeper :yep:

ETA: I just love your hair and your cut is beautiful :)

I am not surprised that this is so good.

I recently fell madly in love with another Mizani styling product (Thermastrength serum) and I am convinced that they just have good stuff in this entire line.

They are so expensive, though. :look:

HoneyDew said:
I am not surprised that this is so good.

I recently fell madly in love with another Mizani styling product (Thermastrength serum) and I am convinced that they just have good stuff in this entire line.

They are so expensive, though. :look:

Honey I agree with you about Mizani products. I've been using the Thermastrenth Serum for 2 yrs with my rollers sets and it is wonderful!

Back