Powerful Growth Aid….

Lebiya

Who has been following Sade growth aid recipe?

If so Please share your results.. I’m very interested in it myself, but I looking for more reviews….

Recipe:

this is my mixture recipe: I part antifungal creme, 1 part Capzasin-HP (http://www.walgreens.com/store/produ...7&id=prod4567), and one part hydrocortizone creme. I use all "CREMES" and NOT the ointments. Mix everything together and apply everyday or every other day.

I came up with this concoction based on my own research into hair growth. You know how some people go to dermatologists for cortizone injections for hair growth? Well cortizone is a steroid that aggitates the scalp into producing hair.

Cayenne pepper increases blood circulation when taken internally and applied topically. This is why it works for arthiritis. When applied to the skin, it increases blood flow hence stopping pain. The main ingredient in Capzaisin Hp is Cayenne pepper.... Don't believe it? rub some in your eyes.... just kidding!

Next, everyones hair would grow a little faster if it were not for some common bacteria and fungi that are on the scalp. So just by using an antibacterial alone.... you will produce more growth.

Mix all 3 together and you have a Very powerful growth treatment!

Yes, I am serious.... I do relax every 3 weeks. Another thing that helps is that I shampoo EVERY day.

No but I'm thinking of mixing cayenne (4 circulation) and tree tea (4 antibacterial) 2gether 4 my own mix.

Thanks for bringing it up!
MonaRae

There are people that have been doing this. It has been discussed. Do a search to see the threads. I am note sure if people have posted reviews, though.

MonaRae said:
No but I'm thinking of mixing cayenne (4 circulation) and tree tea (4 antibacterial) 2gether 4 my own mix.

Thanks for bringing it up!
MonaRae

..NP Don’t forget to share your results!

HoneyDew said:
There are people that have been doing this. It has been discussed. Do a search to see the threads. I am note sure if people have posted reviews, though.

...My search is what brought me to that thread-I know it has been discussed. I’m just looking for more Reviews from people who have tried this concoction-

Last edited:
Lebiya said:
…My search is what brought me to that thread-I know it has been discussed. I’m just looking for Reviews from people who tried this or a similar concoction-

I wish I could remember the names of those that gave results and reviews. One of those threads got so long it is like finding a needle in a haystack, I know. One lady in particular commented that she has to relax every 3 weeks as a result of using a mixture like this. You might want to PM some of them. It seems that not as many people have been open about use of these kinds of concoctions - well at least not enough to post about it.

Back