Power Wash by Surge

BlkHoneyLuv2U

I received my free bottle of Surge Power Wash Shampoo on Wednesday and used it today for my weekly wash routine. I like the way it made my hair feel and the smell was good too. I did not comb out a lot of hair after conditioning as I have in the past. Has anybody else used it? How did you feel about it? For me, I think its gonna be akeeper. It has that same mucoxxxoopoly something or other that the plus 14 has in it.

Someone posted a link here a few weeks ago informing us that if you had purchased 3 surge products you could click on the link to their site and order a free bottle of surge woojee cream or the power wash shampoo. I find the thread and bump it up for you.

Did it dry your hair out? or moist. I think that they need to make a deep conditioner with that stuff moloplxxxopolly
rofl.gif
in too. This is great news. Do tell.

I have used it...and now my husband is using it. I had to add a handful of conditioner to it in order to avoid the dryness. So far...my husband loves and it smellls great!

[ QUOTE ]
LisaG said:
Did it dry your hair out? or moist. I think that they need to make a deep conditioner with that stuff moloplxxxopolly
rofl.gif
in too. This is great news. Do tell.

[/ QUOTE ]
No it did not dry my hair out. After washing, I used a mixture of different conditioners along with porosity. My hair actually feels stronger that it has before.

Back