Postpartum shedding

Miosy

Has anyone experienced postpartum shedding and if so..how long does it last
frown.gif

My son is going on 10 months and I am still shedding. Not as much but still too much. The only time I don't shed too much is if I have my roots blow dried straight
perplexed.gif
... isn't that weird

I did and it terrified me as I did not know what was going on. I tried everything,then my doc told me that that was the problem,it slowed down after my daughter was 12 months but now she is two it has completly stopped I say it lasted longer for me but it probably stopped when she was 14 months old

For me it was almost a year. Just keep taking vitamins and conditioning it well. When it starts to grow back, it will be thicker (at least it was for me) and will just happen out of nowhere. Your hormones went through a major change and it will take at least a year to get back to normal.

Ok...I just had my baby about a month ago. Tell me when does all this shedding begin??? I think I may have to brace myself!
frown.gif

It doesn't happen to everyone. My girlfriend had no problems. For me it started about three months after.

Thanks everyone. My shedding began when my son was 3 months but I have two other boys and I did not shed with them. I hope it's over soon cause I feel like a shedding dog
crazy.gif

i experienced shedding also up until my daughter turned a year old. it was a horrible experience because throughout my pregnancy i kept my hair done in protective styles because it was growing (from the prenatal vitamins,healthy eating habits,and water.)so long, but i'm glad that it's back to normal now.
smirk.gif

I know this is an old thread but I was playing catch up yesterday when I came across it. Has anyone tried these hair products made for ladies in early motherhood or expecting a baby? I just came across them on the Web, so I'm not sure how good they are, or if they'd agree with all hair types.

Well, well, well SherryLove, do tell!!! Are congratulations in order then?
babyg.gif
babyb.gif
How exciting!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Well, well, well SherryLove, do tell!!! Are congratulations in order then?
babyg.gif
babyb.gif
How exciting!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite yet........but do not be surprised to hear it soon...
smile.gif
smile.gif

Back