Post your wedding hairstyle pics!

mg1979

Hello, ladies. I'm getting married next year, and I just can't decide what I want to do with my hair. Up? Down? Crown? Veil? I don't know. I'm hoping to be inspired by other's pictures! So I'd love to see pictures of how your hair was at your wedding! Or a picture of what you're thinking about doing!

Last edited:
Not married yet. :(

But, I have so many ideas for my wedding hair.
My favs so far......
The-Best-of-Runway-Beauty-wedding-hair-styles.jpg

or

hairornament.jpg

These are some styles I've seen from the net that I like.

Attachments

• KhamitKinks wed style1.jpg
    KhamitKinks wed style1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 103
  • Khamitkinks wed style2.jpg
    Khamitkinks wed style2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 105
  • gall_2_large_11.jpg
    gall_2_large_11.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 108
  • magicinmotionhair1.jpg
    magicinmotionhair1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 103
  • magicinmotionhair1b.jpg
    magicinmotionhair1b.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 108
here are a few more

Attachments

• najwamoses.jpg
    najwamoses.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 128
  • naturalupdonawjamoses.jpg
    naturalupdonawjamoses.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 114
  • nedjetti7.jpg
    nedjetti7.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 110
  • nedjetti7a.jpg
    nedjetti7a.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 106
Thanks for the ideas. Seems like I'm more concerned about what my hair will look like than the dress. Seems like most people are the other way around. And now that I'm all natural, I can't decide if I want to flat iron my hair or wear it in it natural state! So much to decide!

what'a your hairtype and length?

I called myself getting it straightened and pulling it up into an updo (that fell/FAILED) because it was mid July.

This is what I should have done for my wedding.

spring07_hair1a.jpg

what'a your hairtype and length?

I called myself getting it straightened and pulling it up into an updo (that fell/FAILED) because it was mid July.

This is what I should have done for my wedding.

spring07_hair1a.jpg

I like it. I'm still not sure of my hair type, either 3c or 4a maybe. Right now in its natural state it's pribably somewhere between chin length and shoulder length, but straightened-I don't even know. I haven't straightened since April. Probably between shoulder length and armpit length.

Thanks for the ideas. Seems like I'm more concerned about what my hair will look like than the dress. Seems like most people are the other way around. And now that I'm all natural, I can't decide if I want to flat iron my hair or wear it in it natural state! So much to decide!

flat ironed or natural....that should definitely be determined by the time of year you are getting married and the location of the ceremony (inside or out). flat ironed hair during the humid time of the year can result in a poofy style.

Y'all know I always like an opportunity to shamelessly post more wedding pics... :lachen: I wanted half up half down... and my stylist's interpretation of that was just perfectly what I wanted... big curls.. not too tight but that would last in 90 degree weather.. and for the 2nd dress.. she pulled my hair into a low side ponytail with a crystal ponytail holder. ETA: I have the brazilian keratin treatment so I didn't have to worry about poof!

262lb3s.jpg

Placing the birdcage
dmpfs9.jpg

After the ceremony (this pic was selected to be on the Kenneth Pool website!)
http://kennethpool.com/realbrides/davis/davis.shtml
308h47m.jpg

Reception Dress Hair

vhffar.jpg

smqq.jpg

Last edited:
Y'all know I always like an opportunity to shamelessly post more wedding pics... :lachen: I wanted half up have down... and my stylist's interpretation of that was just perfectly what I wanted... big curls.. not too tight but that would last in 90 degree weather.. and for the 2nd dress.. she pulled my hair into a low side ponytail with a crystal ponytail holder. ETA: I have the brazilian keratin treatment so I didn't have to worry about poof!

262lb3s.jpg

Placing the birdcage
dmpfs9.jpg

Kenneth Pool Real Bride
308h47m.jpg

Reception Dress Hair

vhffar.jpg

smqq.jpg

These pics are great...very pretty.

Y'all know I always like an opportunity to shamelessly post more wedding pics... :lachen: I wanted half up have down... and my stylist's interpretation of that was just perfectly what I wanted... big curls.. not too tight but that would last in 90 degree weather.. and for the 2nd dress.. she pulled my hair into a low side ponytail with a crystal ponytail holder. ETA: I have the brazilian keratin treatment so I didn't have to worry about poof!

262lb3s.jpg

Placing the birdcage
dmpfs9.jpg

Kenneth Pool Real Bride
308h47m.jpg

Reception Dress Hair

vhffar.jpg

smqq.jpg

Fabulosity you look amazing!! Love the hair the dress everything!!

here are a few more
Where'd you get this style? I would love to know how it was done!
Here's how i wore my hair when my parents renewed their vows

DSC_0106_edited-vi.jpg

DSC_0083_edited-vi.jpg

Was hair added to your own hair to achieve this look?

262lb3s.jpg

Placing the birdcage
dmpfs9.jpg

Fabulosity, have you thought about placing your pictures on the website called "chocolatebrides.com"? You seem to have some very nice and glamorous wedding pics! :yep:

Thanks ladies!
No, this is allllll me! I got a nice trim after our honeymoon because nobody was coming near me with any scissors prior to wedding day!!! And I was about 1.5" past BSL then.
THANKS LHCF.. !!!

I wish this thread had been around when I was planning.

This is my practice run I did for how I intended to do my hair on my wedding day

However, b/c of all the craziness on the wedding day I didn't have the time so this is how it wound up turning out...

Here are some pics from my wedding.

Reniece flew in to style my hair
SharAndr-09-021-2.jpg

Ceremony Dress with veil
SharAndr-09-279-1.jpg

Reception Dress Reveal (hubby didn't know about the planned dress change)

SharAndr-09-498-1.jpg

Here are some pics from my wedding.

Reniece flew in to style my hair
SharAndr-09-021-2.jpg

Ceremony Dress with veil
SharAndr-09-279-1.jpg

Reception Dress Reveal (hubby didn't know about the planned dress change)

SharAndr-09-498-1.jpg

Wow, you look amazing! I can't believe you got two dresses!

Thank you :) It was a compromise with my mom. The ceremony dress was more her style and the reception dress was more my style. If it was up to her, she would have draped me in 50 yards of silk, sprayed me with glue, rolled me in glitter and sent me down the aisle. LOL

Y'all know I always like an opportunity to shamelessly post more wedding pics... :lachen: I wanted half up half down... and my stylist's interpretation of that was just perfectly what I wanted... big curls.. not too tight but that would last in 90 degree weather.. and for the 2nd dress.. she pulled my hair into a low side ponytail with a crystal ponytail holder. ETA: I have the brazilian keratin treatment so I didn't have to worry about poof!

262lb3s.jpg

Placing the birdcage
dmpfs9.jpg

http://kennethpool.com/realbrides/davis/davis.shtml
308h47m.jpg

Reception Dress Hair

vhffar.jpg

smqq.jpg

You look so beautiful here. I was trying to figure out what to do with my makeup too...I like this it's very subtle. I don't ever really wear much makeup: just lipgloss (and on a good day mascara)...so I don't want to get too crazy with my makeup but still want to look glamourous.

Your hair looks really pretty too. Hon you just look gorgeous here I'm feeling the whole look:yep:

Back