Post your Holiday/Black Friday/Cyber Monday.Purchase!

I'm m not even sure, I called my previous post office and they said they have no knowledge of the package and they contacted SSI and they have no knowledge of the order. SSI said they'd call me if the package is shipped back to them. Have not hear back from them yet. Don't think they'll refund or send a.replacement package, tried to call them but they have no phone # listed on their contact info.

So, as anyone gotten their Soultanicals bf/cyber orders????
Got a shipping notice 2 weeks ago, till waiting for the order to arrive!!!! This is the worst most ridiculous vendor ever!!!!!
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

I can't believe people are still waiting on Black Friday/Cyber Monday orders??? That is insane to me.

For real! Waiting until mid January for products that were ordered in November is absolutely unacceptable. Those vendors ought to be ashamed of themselves...and should offer their entire product line for free to any customer with an outstanding order.

I hope everyone continues to update this thread with their experiences so that I can make informed choices with respect to future purchases. I may need to excise some people from my "continued patronage in 2014" list.

Back