Post your BLUNT hair cuts!

^^ ITA. I definitely need some type of layers or I look like a thin-haired Cousin It, but I'm loving looking at all the thick, lovely hair here!

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Here are two pics when my ends were blunt
200x300.jpg

133x213b.jpg

I had wish for blunt cut waist length hair for years, however i had gotten caught up with having nice blunt ends cutting monthly and the results was my hair was getting shorter and shorter. Now since i have found LHCF my focus is retaining length and keeping my hair moisturize. When I get to waist length then I will cut until then I leave scissors alone. This pic was 2009
DSC00114.jpg

I ran across a fotki album of a woman who grew her hair out years ago. Its full of beautiful thick blunt cuts. The album is public but before I post it do you ladies think its ok?

I loved this blunt cut - late 2004:
hairinback-2004.jpg

I love blunt cuts but my hair grows in a v and I lose length when I do the blunt. I am almost WL with my V and I ain't giving it up! LOL

wavezncurlz

Beautiful! This is the only pic I've ever seen of your hair flatironed. Do you happen to have any recent straightened pics? Or before your cut?

wavezncurlz

Beautiful! This is the only pic I've ever seen of your hair flatironed. Do you happen to have any recent straightened pics? Or before your cut?

sipp100
I flat iron about 2 times a year. I haven't flat ironed since my cut though.

The latest I have is Dec 2010 and I was at WL at my v. I did my cut in September 2011 and before she cut, I was past WL and close to HL (I wish I would have taken a picture beforehand but I didn't think it was going to be such a drastic cut).

Edited to add: I'm guessing that I'm past BSL and on the way to MBL straightened. I was BSL at the cut in September.

Last edited:
wavezncurlz

Oh Yeah! I remember drooling over your siggy when I first joined. I had no idea you were that person with the gorgeous straightened hair. Your hair is gorgeous - both curly and straight.

Is your hair still blunt? What do you think of layers?

wavezncurlz

Oh Yeah! I remember drooling over your siggy when I first joined. I had no idea you were that person with the gorgeous straightened hair. Your hair is gorgeous - both curly and straight.

Is your hair still blunt? What do you think of layers?

Thanks sipp100
It's more layered now. There are really short layers on the top - around neck length and longer in the back - about bsl/mbl. Here's a fuzzier picture where the layers a little here. It's starting to revert and it's on it's last day before I washed it.

Back