Post Your Blowout Pics ~ Inspired by Pookaloo83 (PICS INCLUDED)

Here's my blowout from last year. I used a little EVCO and my tension/stretch method.
Slide4-1.jpg

for the ladies whose blowouts fall down.. how long did it take before it did that?

I can't remember clearly but I think its been falling since my was about collarbone length? I think the reason its falling so much in my pics is because I was experimenting with using the high setting instead of medium or low to see if it would get straighter :look:.

^^^
I cant believe it, i dont have a blow out pic:lachen:I actually never blew out my natural hair, all i did in the pic above^^ was comb out my stretched hair:yep:

I need to blow out my natural hair and see what it looks like:drunk:.

Last edited:
I'm afraid of heat! I've blowdried my hair once since I've been natural. I only did the bottom part because I got tired and gave up!

This pic is from last Spring.

s157dj.jpg

Great thread. You ladies all have some beautiful hair. Here's my contribution.

This is my first blow out last Sept:

And my second and most recent from Jan:

Yall know this thread just made me by a blow dryer with a comb attachment? I mean i didn't even think about it. I just bought! I spent $40 bucks n JUST realized what i did..

LynnieB your hair is AMAZING!!!!

I only have one pic of my hair blown out; gotta work on that!!!

Attachments

• Picture27_4-vi.jpg
    Picture27_4-vi.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 194
cool thread! As a girl from the 70's and 80's you are bringing back some memories. I'm going to try to get my mom's picture and post it. She had the bomb afro blow out. :)

Back