Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

It's about damn time! Should have been more than 25% off for making us wait this long lol.

Let me go see whats the fuss all about, they most have some good stuff... lol... ooh some of the ingredients look nice... eyeing the Vitamin Reg and Aloe my hair leave in...... oh my oh my dang I just created an account stuff does look good.. dang it.. What are somethings that U ladies are using/ordering from Komaza.. Thnks...

Last edited:
Let me go see whats the fuss all about, they most have some good stuff... lol... ooh some of the ingredients look nice... eyeing the Vitamin Reg and Aloe my hair leave in...... oh my oh my dang I just created an account stuff does look good.. dang it.. What somethings that U ladies are using/ordering from Komaza.. Thnks...

lengthening serum and protein treatment

I've been wanting to try Tree Naturals for like 2 years but she never offers a decent discount and her shipping is not that great either. If any of you ladies want to take advantage it is:

11/29-12/2 - 15% off any order plus free shipping for any orders $50+
Code: BLACK13

Let me go see whats the fuss all about, they most have some good stuff... lol... ooh some of the ingredients look nice... eyeing the Vitamin Reg and Aloe my hair leave in...... oh my oh my dang I just created an account stuff does look good.. dang it.. What are somethings that U ladies are using/ordering from Komaza.. Thnks...

The protein treatment is my HG. Stops breakage and shedding due to overmoisturizing in its tracks. Imoan

Last edited:
Gasie Body Essentials-25% off..Nov29th-Dec 2nd..

Blended Beauty-30% off Nov,28th-Dec2nd..Code-cash30

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
Ogoma

My bad!:blush:

I love that site but I refuse to buy anything new until I reach some of my weight goals. I'm reading the 'Do you try to look your best everyday?' so I've been revisiting my favorite dress sites.

So I have been eyein some items on AVEYOU and while on the website I saw that had a live chat feature. Here is the question/answer:
AVEYOU Beauty Consultant: Thank you for contacting AVEYOU. How may I help you today?
25: Hello. I am writing to find it if AVEYOU is having a black friday/cyber monday sale
AVEYOU Beauty Consultant: We are only having a sale in our NJ store location not online

Black_Friday_GOGO_Animation.gif

The Fragrance Shop I love these! I can't wear normal perfume because of the alcohol but these are alcohol free and very concentrated. They last a really long time. I bought 2 1/4 vials a year ago and I haven't even put a dent in them.

Afroveda-35% off $40 or more..Code-itsBF

*$5 standard shipping with-in the US

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:
ujxCbYa.png

Sale Begins Wednesday, Nov. 27
Prices Slashed In-store and Online
Wednesday - Saturday

In-store Steals (2008 East Arbors Dr. - Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28262)
Buy One, Get One 50% Off
(Regular Priced Items)

Additional 10% Off
(Items Already on Sale)

Online Deals
Everything 20% Off
Coupon Code BF20, $20 minimum order
http://www.beautybynaturellc.com/

I cannot wait for tomorrow. I am only buying one hair product, one hair accessory, and two body products, but I am excited.

Back